Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-25-2008, 04:02 PM

Default Did anyone else see this? Just horrific!!!

I debated whether to post this or not but I sat crying in anger as I watched this today and have been grinding my teeth and needing to talk about it.

Why has this man not been stopped? How can this kind of brutal ignorance be acceptable reality TV?

I honestly don't know how to post this without appearing to start another Cesar bashing thread...I have never seen anything so horribly inexcuseable, obviously wrong, and eye opening.

I don't understand WHY this is allowed to continue..

http://pitbullrescuecentral.blogspot...sar-erase.html

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/
Old 10-25-2008, 04:12 PM
<----Thanks Allie

he hasn't been stopped bc general viewers love him.... it's very sad.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:14 PM
<--------Orson

Out of all that mess, the thing that REALLY strikes me as the worst is his offer to "trade" one of his dogs for their dog!

WTF kind of message is that? This one is broke and doesn't work.........just trade it in on one that DOES work and ISN'T broken.

I agree Doc, that a-hole seriously needs to be OFF tv and not reaching the vast majorities anymore.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:18 PM
<----Thanks Allie

one of my coworkers is constantly like "ceasar milan, ceasar milan." Puke! She told me to alfa-roll Keeda one day, bc of her DR. I was like yeah... I'd rather my dog does what I want bc it respects me and is comfortable, not bc it's afraid of me.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:23 PM

It was so awful when the fights broke out. All of the dogs involved, the owners, camera people..all trying to break up several fights. Several pitbulls, NOT ONE BREAK STICK!!!

Trainers who know what they're doing don't put dogs or people into situations where things like this can occur. Seeing how often 'accidents' happen when the camera's are rolling..how can the public NOT be outraged.

Poor Daddy. That Bast@rd put him right in the line of fire and as anyone with any understanding of behavior would expect, he got dragged into a fight.

What have things come to when this is considered entertainment and people like him are deemed 'experts'..just sickening.

Old 10-25-2008, 04:47 PM
<----Thanks Allie

maybe he'll find out like joel... not everyone is an idiot
Old 10-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Squishy face

I can't believe one of the comments on the blog said that pit bulls should "just slowly fade away."

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 10-25-2008, 05:18 PM

There was a time in my training life where shamefully I felt almost the same way. I saw so many people who either loved them but knew nothing about them or ignored who they were and dogs suffering because of it. I saw so many dogs being euthanized here (working for a pit specific rescue) simply because they ended up in the wrong hands, even those loving hands who put them in harms way.

It's really no different than wishing that ALL dogs just fade away so that no dog ever suffers....very emotional, not smart, shamful.

I do think that Cesar does less FOR pitbulls than he has ever done FOR them. He uses the breed to glorify his name....disgusting especially in disguise.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:31 PM

Found this take from Nicole Wilde..
http://www.dogstardaily.com/blogs/do...-dog-whisperer

Old 10-25-2008, 05:33 PM
and Fozzie B!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2little View Post
It was so awful when the fights broke out. All of the dogs involved, the owners, camera people..all trying to break up several fights. Several pitbulls, NOT ONE BREAK STICK!!!
Well... OF COURSE they didn't have a break stick! A dog fight in Cesar Millan's pack is absolutely unfathomable, and it MUST be blamed upon the lazy, crappy, smoking owners of Trinity. There is no such thing as dog aggression!!! Just crappy owners. Hundreds of years of breeding for dog aggression and gameness doesn't matter, what matters is how much of a "pack leader" you are. And it's not like two female Pit Bulls would suddenly start to show their aggression towards each other when they hit social maturity, at 2 years old, that is pish-posh. The solution isn't keeping them seperate, it's supressing their behavior and forcing them into a group of 50 supressed dogs. None of that is Cesar's fault, he can do no wrong!

I mean, He is after all, the Lord and Saviour of all things dog. Proof:

/sarcasm

I find that incredibly disturbing... particularly the fact that Cesar offered to trade dogs. Is that his true colors shining through? Dogs are merely posessions, to be traded, forced into "submission", and exploited for monetary gain as he pleases? Furthermore, that entire situation is proof that Cesar's genius techniques do NOT work in the longrun, in a home environment... they work in the short-run, while the dog is out of their element, uncomfortable, and scared.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie