the 3 cockers (only a couple, sorry!)

Brattina88

Sunday was the last day the campground was open, so I went down to help out my parents close up and take stuff to their home. My best friends/roomates and their dogs came to help too because I also wanted the dogs to get one last chance to have some fun down there, and Tucker's first time down there. Maddie was SOOoo excited when she realized where we were going... we were still pretty far away, but we had an excited wigglebutt in the car bouncing around in her seat anyway. I told her to act her age, but her didn't listen :lol-sign: Goooood grrl! She was allowed off leash the whole time since we were the only ones in the whole park, and she stays right by me.

I only have a couple of pictures. I'm having an issue making my camera compatible with my computer, so I only had a couple I took on my phone. :rolleyes:

Mia.. having fun despite being cold...

Brattina88

Maddie's new harness... its Lupine - pink and brown w/pawprints. Amanda got it for her with a matching leash and collar! :D

Maddie... hunting a moth. Lol

I'm sad, because another year went by and I feel like I didn't go camping much this year. My grandparents went back to FL and I will miss them tons!
But... we had a great time Sunday, and we'll remember that until we all meet up again : )

Members online