Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 10-21-2008, 05:41 PM
Kotah BEAR

Gorgeous dogs, as always.
Penny is so pretty. Now where is the other doggies?
Old 10-21-2008, 07:26 PM
swimming upstream

Mike has such a sweet expression!
Old 10-21-2008, 08:35 PM
RedyreRottweilers

thanks, everyone. Bax, he is a very "honest" dog, and it comes right through in his pictures. He is SO sweet. He is a big ol' mush goober get-in-your-lap kind of goof ball boy. He whines really loud anytime he is scolded. Very very funny guy.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Show Dog

It's bad enough with one young man with a healthy libido, I couldn't imagine two. Ruger actually broke through the metal bottom of both our screen doors when Riley was in heat the last time. I think Ruger was 7 months at the time.

A week and a half ago when Ruger went BOB and GR4, in breed the specials bitch in front of us was raging in heat. I motioned to the judge and asked if I could be moved and he put Ruger and I right up front. (and that's where we stayed to win BOB) That actually might have been a little bit of an edge because he ripped around the ring to get to that bitch at the back of the line. It was all I could do to hold him in check. I feel for you Red.

BTW, the boys and Mom are looking fantastic.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 10-22-2008, 07:16 AM
<--------Orson

They look wonderful..........but that is what I expected when I opened the thread
Old 10-22-2008, 07:23 AM
<----Thanks Allie

milt is such a hunk.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Felurian

I keep coming back to this thread. I love the pics of the boys - and there's something about Mikey . . . but Penny *sighs* I adore her. We don't get enough shots of Miss Penny! Especially candids.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaskrott View Post
It's bad enough with one young man with a healthy libido, I couldn't imagine two. Ruger actually broke through the metal bottom of both our screen doors when Riley was in heat the last time. I think Ruger was 7 months at the time.

A week and a half ago when Ruger went BOB and GR4, in breed the specials bitch in front of us was raging in heat. I motioned to the judge and asked if I could be moved and he put Ruger and I right up front. (and that's where we stayed to win BOB) That actually might have been a little bit of an edge because he ripped around the ring to get to that bitch at the back of the line. It was all I could do to hold him in check. I feel for you Red.

BTW, the boys and Mom are looking fantastic.
Oh, I totally feel for you guys.

A friend of mine who has Filas has one male she has to put an e-collar on, at the highest setting, because he's tried to come through concrete blocks when her female's in season Evidently he did a pretty fair job of getting the mortar partially out and almost broke down the wall.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Love my pets

What a gorgeous family!