Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Forum News and Announcements

Old 10-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatd View Post
Maybe some of you would like to start a Thread on what you would like ...............I'm sure Chaz would welcome any good changes . Like no members over 75 yrs old ?

Where is this coming from? We love you, Grammy. I may not agree with everything you say and even greatly dislike some of them, but the forum would not be the same without you. It wouldn't be right.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje View Post
No one is worried about those kinds of things. Especially if you consider your audience. It's the bigger ones like bashing members and hurting feelings. Do you really think people are complaining because members are talking about drinking? or sex even? No. Please see my original post. I said that it is understood that chat is different but people need to keep the rules in mind and it's not a place where people can go to bash others and not get caught.
As most of the regulars know, I likely spend more time here chatting than posting. I have only seen references made in chat twice about, or to, chaz members. Once was when a member was either greatly exaggerating, or lying, and was asked to back it up. (Which personally I agreed with, and didn't have an issue, it was done matter of factly, not maliciously or anything.)

The other time it was discussing something that someone thought a member had stated in a thread, and people were helping search for it. Again I wouldn't say it was malicious or 'nasty' or anything, certainly not a violation of rules by any means.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Island dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snip View Post
As most of the regulars know, I likely spend more time here chatting than posting. I have only seen references made in chat twice about, or to, chaz members. Once was when a member was either greatly exaggerating, or lying, and was asked to back it up. (Which personally I agreed with, and didn't have an issue, it was done matter of factly, not maliciously or anything.)

The other time it was discussing something that someone thought a member had stated in a thread, and people were helping search for it. Again I wouldn't say it was malicious or 'nasty' or anything, certainly not a violation of rules by any means.
Good! I'm happy for you.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

So where can we go to bash members?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Bored Now.

You can PM me, Charlie. Unless you're bashing me, in which case you can PM anyone else.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Well, I've seen bitching in there.

You can deny it all you like and say you'd say it too their face - well maybe you would - but the fact of the matter is you DIDN'T.

Until they made a timely appearence.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 10-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Bloody but Unbowed

Dizzy--oil on the waters.

Thanks Baxter'smybaby. You're the Best.
Bless All the Abandoned Animals, Left to Die Alone, Abandoned, Frightened, and Confused