Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Forum News and Announcements

Old 10-09-2008, 05:09 PM
<----Thanks Allie

I was just giving my "wishes" that chazzers are not ganging up on someone to make them feel bad bc that makes themselves feel better. I would like to think that the people who frequent here are above that. since I don't know what was said, why it was said, to whom it was said, or who said it... I have no way to know which it is.... I'm just hoping it's not the gang up case... bc that is really an awful thing to do to someone.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Bored Now.

Good grief, Saje, they were just commenting on the thread. They don't need to be told off for it.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje View Post
Well obviously I can`t get into it. This thread wasn`t meant to be a debate but a reminder that chat is not a chance to be hurtful without getting caught.
who said it was a debate, if you didnt want people posting on it, you shoulda locked it
Old 10-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Island dweller

lol Nolu. Relax. I wasn`t telling everyone off.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Island dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess2416 View Post
who said it was a debate, if you didnt want people posting on it, you shoulda locked it
Ok. Arguing. People have a right to feel the way they do without you coming in and saying that it doesn`t happen. It does.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Angel Chicken

Wow, just... Wow.

Seriously, we've been nice in chat. You may have seen some silly stuff, but I haven't seen much out of the way...
Old 10-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Island dweller

Well you guys can discuss it all you want. This is what it is. A reminder to play nice. I`ve got nothing more to say then that.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Just try me..

You are right it is what it is.... I have not seen anything said in chat that would not be said out here. That too is what it is....

Maybe if the people who are having issues should contact the people who are causing them so they would know. I do frequent chat a lot and talk to everyone in a off colour but nice manner. (I do get confused when people contradict themselves but that is easy when chat goes fast lol) I haven't seen anyone get nasty.

Since everything in chat is recorded maybe what is said and is hurtful should be copied to both parties, maybe the person didn't mean it in that way or was replying to someone else. That has happened to me, its confusing at times but not nasty.

It seems like there is a group of us that like chat are often 'under the microscope' even when we don't do anything malicious. I had a thread shut down and was accused of 'stirring the pot'!!!!!! I had even posted a link to show what it was from.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Angel Chicken

Agreed, Dekka
Old 10-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

I have to agree with Dekka as well. Even if we are talking about something on the forum, it always makes its way to the forum, or to a PM.

This is ridiculous. Chat is obviously moderated, but since it IS in real time, you don't always stop and think about what is said on a heated topic, and then, after you've posted, you can't change what you've written, even if you immediately realize that what you said was wrong.