Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 10-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

These are FUN!!! I was a part of one at a JRT forum a couple years back and it was VERY cool (Huge Too!) It was not too bad cost wise and was worth it to get all those cool cards from all over!

I have been too busy the last few years to do it, but sadly we are not selling Dads Christmas Trees this year so I will have tons of time so count me in!!!

PM on the way.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:33 PM
just call me Nilly

WOO HOO! Count me in, this sounds like a LOT of fun (and might motivate me to actually send cards out to friends/family this year! LOL)

PM'ing now.

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 10-06-2008, 06:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Great... I got all your info... we are up to 6 people now. I have asked Renee to edit my first post to add the three of you to the list.

This WILL be fun. I participated in one the last two years on another forum and it was great. got some beautiful cards.

also wanted to mention... there is no restrictions for who can sign up... location, amount of time as a member, etc... doesn't matter.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-06-2008, 07:38 PM
PSD Partner

I am in. Just sent you my info in pm.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:45 PM
<--------Orson

Sign me up!

My mom will be GREEN with envy.............she is one who hangs up all her Christmas cards and keeps count (and of course is SURE to tell me how many to rub my nose it in )

This year my goal is to RUB HER NOSE IN IT..............ain't ya glad I lurves my mommy
Old 10-06-2008, 08:45 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

LOL ACooper.

Ok I got all your info.

There has been lots of interest already. I am so glad. this is going to be so much fun

I'm already looking at my walls and planning a place to display all the cards lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

This will be awesome. Probably the ONLY christmas cards I will get this year will be from Chazzers honestly... my family isn't all that great at sending out christmas cards lol. I really want to do a Christmas letter this year. I meant to last year...
Old 10-07-2008, 12:36 PM
<----Thanks Allie

I joined! This should be fun! question, can we send christmas post cards? Like if I were to have a pic of me and the pups infront of an x-mas tree or something?
Old 10-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

ya i think that's fine. I brought that up to Sparks in a PM and she mentioned walmart can print those out on postcards and stuff so I don't see why not...
Old 10-07-2008, 01:30 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpaeanx View Post
I joined! This should be fun! question, can we send christmas post cards? Like if I were to have a pic of me and the pups infront of an x-mas tree or something?
You can send any kind of card you want to It can be a post card, a personalized card or a pack of identical cards... it doesn't matter As long as you send a card hehe

G.K. Chesterton