Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 10-02-2008, 11:33 AM
PSD Partner

Default Eragon and Ruth Update with pics

Hi all. Eragon and Ruth (flame pointed siamese boys) are both doing great. Everyday they surprise us. They were neutered last Friday and are doing great. They both come when they hear their name and know each name seperately. I swear they think they are part dog though. They play with the dogs all day, sleep with them, groom them, allow the dogs to groom them back, follow them around and will call for them when one is gone. I can no longer take the dogs outside to play without the boys either crying at the window for them or coming with but on harness and teather. And talk about playful and cuddly. Extremes in both. Anyway here are the pictures:

Eragon on the floor and Ruth laying on the ottoman

Ruth

Old 10-02-2008, 11:34 AM
PSD Partner

Eragon

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. On a different note I am not used to living in a city with so many other Service Dog users. When ever Sheena and I go out we seem to encounter other teams. It is awsome to see these other teams working and watching Sheena ignore them and do her job. Ajax still shows curiosity when he is out training and sees another team but he is still a pup. Yesterday Sheena and I encountered a lady and her gorgeous black lab guide dog in the provincial building as we left our Aish appointment. Both her dog and Sheena behaved perfectly just barely glancing at each other as they passed within a few feet of each other. Seeing other Service Dog teams sure lightens my heart. Knowing I am not the only one or an unusual site now is nice.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Top Dog

Very cute kitties!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Big Dog

nice name for a cat... really cute...