Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 10-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Top Dog

I think it's funny that the person that started questioning the OP....

1. Gets very defensive if questioned on her breeding

2. HATES it when her threads are hi-jacked

3. Trys very good to "innocently" ask questions knowing where a thread will lead......

And 4. Hasn't placed all of her litter..........

Oh well, I am SURE I will be penalized for this post but not all of us are fooled.

Thanks Steveinski!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Bored Now.

J's Crew, perhaps if you started a thread about Red instead of following her about like a puppy and nipping her ankles when you think she's misbehaved, you'd be better-respected on here for your self-righteous behavior.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:42 PM
RedyreRottweilers

J's crew, I kept 2 puppies from my litter. Yep, I'm looking for the right home for one of them.

It's no secret you did not approve of my bitch being bred because she has one elbow rated Gr. 1 DJD by the OFA. You and the other critics seem to conveniently ignore her normal rating from the OVC. All her health testing has been public record at OFA since she was 12 months old.

However, she was not 12 months old with no titles and no health testing when she was bred. It is obvious from the preliminary results on the progeny of her litter that my research and gut feelings about this breeding will be confirmed.

Feel free to begin another thread if you would like to continue the discussion about my choices and breeding ethics.

Meanwhile, do you feel it is all ok and right and well and good to breed a GSD bitch at barely 12 months of age, and twice before she is 2?
Old 10-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
J's Crew, perhaps if you started a thread about Red instead of following her about like a puppy and nipping her ankles when you think she's misbehaved, you'd be better-respected on here for your self-righteous behavior.

I don't think I need your opinion on what will make me respected or not.

BTW, I have been a member for a long time and have many friends, thanks tho.

Thanks Steveinski!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyreRottweilers View Post
However, she was not 12 months old with no titles and no health testing when she was bred. It is obvious from the preliminary results on the progeny of her litter that my research and gut feelings about this breeding will be confirmed.

Feel free to begin another thread if you would like to continue the discussion about my choices and breeding ethics.

Meanwhile, do you feel it is all ok and right and well and good to breed a GSD bitch at barely 12 months of age, and twice before she is 2?
No I do not think it's ok to breed at barely 12 months at all, but since you have such a problem with your breeding being questioned on threads that do not involve said breeding I would expect you to extend the same courtesy to others.

Thanks Steveinski!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Top Dog

To be fair to the OP . He has admiited that he has learned a lot and was wrong to have bred the first litter , Second , using his stud is not like he having another litter . I doubt if he will ever breed or bred to any male or female until they are over 2 yrs and have been completely tested .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 10-02-2008, 03:52 PM
RedyreRottweilers

Ask whatever you want J's Crew.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyreRottweilers View Post
Ask whatever you want J's Crew.
I have no questions right now. But when I do please don't get all huffy as before. Thanks!

Thanks Steveinski!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J's crew View Post
I don't think I need your opinion on what will make me respected or not.

BTW, I have been a member for a long time and have many friends, thanks tho.
Have many friends.. on here? When you only drop by to announce new additions and pester our members? Perhaps you're speaking of the friends that goad you to harass her here when you all just can't get enough of her elsewhere.

Drag your petty, transparent agenda out of this thread and off of this forum. A lot of us have had enough of it. The way you're acting, you're just a bit higher on the food chain than a troll.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Have many friends.. on here? When you only drop by to announce new additions and pester our members? Perhaps you're speaking of the friends that goad you to harass her here when you all just can't get enough of her elsewhere.

Drag your petty, transparent agenda out of this thread and off of this forum. A lot of us have had enough of it. The way you're acting, you're just a bit higher on the food chain than a troll.
I pester our members??? You need to look back and reread ALOT of your posts. I wouldn't consider them trolling, rather childish IMO.

Why are you so worried about what thread I am on? Drag your petty, 14 year old self back to high school. Who are you to tell me where to go?

Thanks Steveinski!