Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 11-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Squishy22

Default Piranha protection breed? WTF??

I came across a website that has protection dogs. They list a breed as "piranha". They look like APBTs to me, or mixes of some sort. They are 20 pounds. To me, they look around 30 pounds.

http://bobsdogs.com/uploads/index.ph...&dispsize=1024

And gotta love their masively over sized rotties. BTW, the guy says that most rotties will back off if a threat hurts them. Hmmm, not sure if I would assume that of the breed.

The pit bulls are disgustingly over sized. He breeds them for protection and is saddened by most blues because they dont have the courage to protect.

Dogs for sale.

Such a lovely sight he has, right?

Quote:
Description: The Piranha dog - a rare breed created for a unique job. Piranhas were created to be a small, unobtrusive dog that would go unnoticed until someone attempted to harm a family member. They are twenty pounds of pure muscle, coupled with jaw power that can break an arm with one bite, plus the tenacity to continue attacking even if wounded. This little, clean cut dog was bred to protect family members from kidnappings in South America. They are now being introduced into the United States.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Who woulda thought <3

*le sigh*
Old 11-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Top Dog

LMAO!!! That sable male GSD for sale looks very familiar, I just saw that pic the other day and it wasnt a BYB site either.

Pirahna...ooowwhhh I'm scared now .
Old 11-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Top Dog

Is it wrong that I think the Pirhanas are kind of cute? I mean, I don't need 20 lbs of "bone-crushing power", but they kind of remind me of less-stocky staff-bulls.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Top Dog

They are cute, but false advertisement. I like smaller dogs for protection but not THAT small. 50lbs at least, and it better be one physcho Mal .
Old 11-02-2008, 09:47 PM
F150 and a .30-06

Quote:
We RENT, SELL, and TRAIN, guard dogs, to keep, unwanted, people out of properties. Daily, pick up and delivery. Cheaper, more effective, than security guards..
Just what I want. I am going to go RENT a junk yard dog.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 11-02-2008, 11:22 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennSLK View Post
Just what I want. I am going to go RENT a junk yard dog.
OMG. I didnt even see that. Wow, renting guard dog. Hmmm, doesnt sound like the smartest idea in the world....
Old 11-03-2008, 09:23 AM
woof!

Quote:
dog was bred to protect family members from kidnappings in South America
dosen't that contradics this?

Quote:
In 1907, Jose Morales Alverez, a dog fancier, trainer, breeder, from a village on the out skirts of Montevideo, Uruguay, South America, wanted a special dog. He wanted a small, short haired, low maintenance, powerful protection dog.

He wanted a dog that loved children and could go unnoticed until it was needed to protect.

The dogs he chose to create this breed were a secret, as were the creation of most breeds.

It took him five years to finally come up with the, exact, dog, that he wanted. A, small, fearless, powerful, and confident, dog that could defend his owner against other animals, even wolves, and against an armed, human, mugger. Trained, they can disarm a man and leave him incapable of launching another attack. Yet they can go to the local children***8217;s park and never be a problem.

For many years only the aristocrats owned them, until a servant was gifted a breeding pair. Even today, few people have even heard of them and less than a hundred, in the USA, have the privilege of owning one.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Top Dog

Horrible site !!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 11-03-2008, 09:55 AM
RedyreRottweilers

I expect most of the photos on that site are stolen. Also, the Rottweilers don't appear to be oversized to me. I would bet that none of them belong to this person.