I'm being mighty prolific here...

Domestika

It always makes me laugh when I see pictures of Ella and her springy thing because she seems to enjoy SO MUCH something that would just irriate the heck out of me. Having a toy constantly out of reach and having to jump repeatedly to get it, but never being able to really keep a hold on it? That would drive me nuts! How long does she stay interested for?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Reggin,

She's big for a female. Bigger than what I want her to be. She's 56.7 lbs, which is 6.7 lbs more than what the biggest female APBT should weigh.
But her weight fluctuates so much. Sometimes she's 54 lbs, sometimes she's more.

Domestika,

Thanks! She stays interested in it until her ball falls out of the center.:lol-sign:
Then she chases the ball.

S

Squishy22

Reggin,

She's big for a female. Bigger than what I want her to be. She's 56.7 lbs, which is 6.7 lbs more than what the biggest female APBT should weigh.
But her weight fluctuates so much. Sometimes she's 54 lbs, sometimes she's more.

Domestika,

Thanks! She stays interested in it until her ball falls out of the center.:lol-sign:
Then she chases the ball.
I think 54 would be about right for how tall she is, but I'm no expert. Reggin is 63 pounds, but he is a tall 21 inches. lol.

milos_mommy

Some of those shots are truely amazing...Ella is a gorgeous dog and those pictures really show her form and movement and drive.

Zhucca

Lab Love
Beautiful dog.. and wonderful pictures. She is in really good shape.

Also, hafta ask.. what does "game-bred" really mean.. game dogs and such is something I'm totally clueless on.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
LMAO! When it comes to your pictures of Ella, the more prolific the better. : D

Ella is looking amazing... it's so funny that she puts in all of that effort for her orbee.
I love her collar!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Thanks, guys!!

Beautiful dog.. and wonderful pictures. She is in really good shape.

Also, hafta ask.. what does "game-bred" really mean.. game dogs and such is something I'm totally clueless on.
Gameness=a dog's willingness to go until the very end (and beyond if possible).
It's not drive and it's not dog aggression.

But there's only one way to prove gameness, and it's illegal (and I wouldn't do it anyway) and that's in the pit.

But, now, game-bred simply means that a dog comes from dogs who come from game-bred lines.

ETA: I should clarify that I'm not an expert on the definition of "gameness" or "game-bred", there is a debate on the definition, today, of both terms. I simply gave the definition that I've read about the most.

Last edited:

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
Ella is stunning, and your photography skill is getting better and better each time you post!!

I really enjoy your pictures. Post more, pleaseeeeeeeeee! :D

Members online