Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 09-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Squishy22

Stiff competition, guys, I must admit. You all have adorable pics!

Reggin says...

Dis iz me, Reggie. I iz Maddies rough and tough protector! Dis iz my plead to you... I needz a Ellas lead and a collar mania collar cuz they all so purdy and I dont gots one.

I got da puppy dawg eyes. Dis iz my baby sis. I luves her.

Dis iz my goofy side. Me iz a doofus with ma crazy eyes wantin a butiful collar and lead. See!

Dis iz my gentle side. Peoplz say I'm mean but dats not true! I promise!

Dis iz my handsome side. Itz a work in progress. I look nakey witout a collar. I gotts ta model my new collar and lead if I so lucky to win dis. Momma sayz I cant be a sore loser, so I be happys for da winner. I only a innocent guy. I iz a lovable pupper in da hateful world.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Squishy22

Dis iz da last pic of me, Reggie. I gots ta show off ma silly side. See, I luvs ta dance wit bubbles!

Old 09-20-2008, 09:07 PM
RedyreRottweilers

Iz sorry.

Must play trump mustwin for my msella beautygirl.

Wuz most cutest lil feller ever one time.

needz nice neck ring very bad, this poor dog.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:26 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

i is a veri gud girrl i helps my mama evri day as hur servis dog bit sumtyms a girl needz luxreez tu, espeshally sinse i has no new coller fer a whol yeer. i onli has wun coller left dat mi little sister ain't chewd. can yu plz help me owt ellasmama? i be stop buggin yu b out it nao. *puppy kisses*

Old 09-20-2008, 11:05 PM
I love my Weimaheiny!

Mouahahaha! *evil face*

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Author Unknown
Old 09-20-2008, 11:18 PM
I love my Weimaheiny!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Author Unknown
Old 09-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Top Dog

Dear Mizz Ella'smomlady;

Hewwo, Iz me, Milo. I'z spost to tell you wai i needz new handsum collarmania collar and ella'slead lead.
Wen I wuz yunger I wuz not 'llowed to go out on 'ventures vairy much cuz i wuz not such a well-buhaved kiddo. wenever i seed udder dogs or lil kidz or anything a lil bit 'citin, i'd do bad-dog things like arrooooo arrooo and grrrr and sumtiemz *gulp* i even did reel reel bad stuff liek snapping at dem and try to ate dems up. i even had to has muzzle for vet tiem and stuffz.
I wurked reel reel hard to be a gud boy. Now momma ken even take me crowded places liek street fairs nd even pet stores filled with udder dogs. sumtiems i even ken has play dates with the udders cuz i lerned to shaer and wen i has anxiety attax i go tell momma insted of eetin the udders. wen we go out and i see udder dogs and is not playtiem i just look at momma so i doesn't get too much 'cited. i even lerned all these kool trix so if udder dogs are awoofin' at me i jus do 'roll over' and 'jump' and 'paw' and stuffz so i don't gots to think 'bout meen udder dogs.
prety soon momma and i ar gon be movin' to the beeg apple (thatz wut soem silly hoomans call New York City). Everydae I'z gon hav walktiem and pass by a lot of peeple. I kno I'z not spost to put a lot of value on er...superficial things nd stuffz, but rite naow i only gots dis collar frum the wal-mart. iz naice and all, but i'z had it fer'ever nd i won't gets new one for loooong tiem cuz i'z very 'spensive to live in The Beeg Apple. nd I MITE GET A LIL BRUDDA OR SISTER den, which'll be reel fun nd stuffz, but den it'll be even longer til i ken has very naice quality collar and lead cuz i'll hafta shaer all mah noms nd toys nd stuffz.
I kno everyone wants has very naice collarmania collar and ella'slead, but i think i deserves one cuz i worked so hard to be gud boy so i dun't hafta stay hoem wen momma goes on 'ventures cuz i miss her so much wen she does and i get reel board. soemtiems, naow peeple say to momma how gud i am beein' nd i reely want to has handsum collar and leed if dey's payin attenshun to me.
see how gud boy i am?
dis is how hard i try to lissen and kno wut momma wants me to do:

dis is me watchin' parade. i didn't even arroo at da udder dogs or the loud noises.

Thanx yoo fur reedin' my letter,
Milo.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 09-21-2008, 02:57 PM
just call me Nilly

Sierra and I have realised that this competition is VERY hard! I don't want her to miss out on an Ella's lead and Collarmania collar any longer, and with such great competitors, it's unlikely we'll win. So I have placed her Ella's lead order, and we're working on her new collar - inspite of her daddy I need to have SOMETHING for her Gotcha Day! LOL

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 09-21-2008, 06:49 PM
swimming upstream

hey....how U Doin? Iz Wilson here...thought we canz chat. I been livin here now for a few months....and my people takes me for a walk or run (the dadguy is cool and lets me run when he rides his bike). But I thinkz I needz a cool new collar and lead so I can show the lady dogz how handsome I am. I mean, it's tough havin short legs...but I assure I iz one heck of a studly boy!
Can I haz new lead and collar plez? Kthanks.

oh...and I can give youz the sad eyes if it helpz
Old 09-21-2008, 06:52 PM
swimming upstream

Givez me collar and lead...or I jumpz.....