Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 09-19-2008, 08:38 PM
feel the magic

Default Ella's Lead and Collarmania contest

Does your dog really, really, really want a new Collarmania collar and Ella's Lead?

Well, here's his/her chance.

Starting this evening, Friday, 9-19-08 until Saturday, 9-27-08 you all here have the opportunity to let us know why your dog thinks they should win a Collarmania collar and an Ella's Lead. Pictures are a must. The cuter the better. Also, it must be in your dog's words. AND loldog speak can only help your chances.

Any dog of any breed is welcomed to enter the contest.

If you are chosen what do you win?
WELL. Any collar of any size and design from Collarmania (yes, Lisa makes collars for really small dogs as well, and they're ADORABLE!). Materials must be availabe from Collarmania's website (www.collarmania.com). AND, an Ella's Lead of your choice (yes, we make leads for really small dogs and they're ADORABLE!). Materials must be available from Ella's Lead's website (www.ellaslead.com).

Sound like fun? Well, IT WILL BE!!!!
So, post up some pics, warm up your dog's vocal cords, and get posting those stories. We want to hear why your dog thinks he/she should win a new collar and lead!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Oooo Hooray

I was wondering if this was going to be able to happen
Old 09-19-2008, 08:41 PM
feel the magic

Yes, I admit it, I was supposed to do this months ago. But I kept forgetting to post it. It won't be the last contest either.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbecca View Post
yes, i admit it, i was supposed to do this months ago. But i kept forgetting to post it. It won't be the last contest either.:d
goodie goodie goodie :d :d

Do we post the pics on this thread ?

and is it one pic per dog per person ?
Old 09-19-2008, 08:47 PM
RedyreRottweilers

Hi, Ellamomlady, and beautifulzmzella.

My name iz milton n Im a Rottweiler.

I think beautifulmzella is reel cute. Iz needing nice collar and stuff soz I kin look gud fer hur.

Plz k thanks.

luv

milty
Old 09-19-2008, 08:52 PM
RedyreRottweilers

I close my eyez in shame mz ellamomlady.

I have no things to wear gud enough for beautifulmzelladog she so purdy.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:56 PM
RedyreRottweilers

Mz ellamomlady

milt haz to giv stinkeye if he duz n get the purdy collar stuff.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:06 PM
RedyreRottweilers

iz not really giv the stinkeye

herez a big grin too. Plez poor dog needz beauty wearing things to show off for mzbeautifulelladog.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:08 PM
mostly ignored...

Hello Ellas mom lady. I iz Sunnydawg. Your dawg is hot. Erm...I mean, cute. Can you says "aroo" for me? I lurves her. I lurves how she looks in the sexies...I mean, adorables collers you make fer her and other doggies like her. Ella!

Anyway, (I gotted distracticated, sry) I was thinkin I'd like a kewl new coller and one of your fantastical leashes so that I would look more stylin when I go out on my hiking trips with my mom-lady. See, I've got this great backpack, and I lurves it, but my current leash and coller totally clash with it. I can't impress the ladys if I look like a tramp now canz I? My mom lady sez that I look "just fine dear" but I don't believe cuz Stormy makes fun of me. Shez got no room to teaze me cuz she looks like an baby horse with those long legz. I can walk right under her! Anyway, i just want you to know if I winz I would totally share with my stormy sister cuz even though shez a brat I luvs her. Mom lady sez I has to, but I do it just because I want to. Tell Ella that I hold a doggie bone only fer her, and if she's ever in the mood to date a "non colored" guy, well I'd be all over her like a puppy on a pigs ear. Whatz that mom lady? Oh, She says that's too forward, and ladyz like fer to be treated with respect. So, tell her that I totally will respect her before I lick her privats. Moma lol'd at me. I dunno why. Well, I've gotta go bother Stormy. LURVES YOU ELLA! Byes
Old 09-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Dis iz Chloe...

mzellaladymomz, I getz nu stuffz r puple ber gitz it..

Iz knotz plainz wiff uz..

Last edited by jess2416; 09-19-2008 at 09:54 PM.