Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 09-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Top Dog

When will you know if you're having a girl or a boy ????

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 09-17-2008, 05:58 PM
<--------Orson

Heh, I was thinking that Orson would snag that cracker as soon as he could Gemp! hahahaha

Great pics, I am glad he loves her so much, you know the big monster that he is and all

Oh and about her smacking the side of her head.......sometimes Zac would do that as a baby when an ear infection was coming on, just a thought to keep an eye on
Old 09-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatd View Post
When will you know if you're having a girl or a boy ????
Well, if I am only 5 or 6 weeks, which is estimated, then I have to wait until 20 weeks before I can find out the gender. Seems like so long away! Its one of the most exciting things about pregnancy. Finding out the gender.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
Well, if I am only 5 or 6 weeks, which is estimated, then I have to wait until 20 weeks before I can find out the gender. Seems like so long away! Its one of the most exciting things about pregnancy. Finding out the gender.
Pics are adorable!

I love doggy and baby pics and Reggin is so good with Madison. You can tell they really love each other.

LOL if it makes it any better I had my US at 18 weeks 6 days and they were able to tell me the gender. I know its still a long way off but it's about a week sooner.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Heh, I was thinking that Orson would snag that cracker as soon as he could Gemp! hahahaha

Great pics, I am glad he loves her so much, you know the big monster that he is and all

Oh and about her smacking the side of her head.......sometimes Zac would do that as a baby when an ear infection was coming on, just a thought to keep an eye on
I think most dogs would. I'm amazed that he knows how to hold himself back so well. Hes messed up before and grabbed food off the ground after shes dropped it. Its funny. I say "HEY!" and he will drop it out of his mouth and put his head down. Madison goes over and picks it back up.

Madison has always had a thing about messing with her ears. I think her smacking thing comes from something she got from me. I'd do things and she would copy. One day I smacked myself in the forehead, and then she smacked herself in the face. Now she smacks herself on the side of the head. So, I think it might be just something she thought was neat. Silly girl.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny82 View Post
Pics are adorable!

I love doggy and baby pics and Reggin is so good with Madison. You can tell they really love each other.

LOL if it makes it any better I had my US at 18 weeks 6 days and they were able to tell me the gender. I know its still a long way off but it's about a week sooner.
Thank you.

I went in for an ultrasound with Madison at 17 weeks, and they said they could not tell. In fact, even at 19 weeks, they are not supposed to say anyway. Its a rule that you HAVE to be at least 20 weeks. No earlier, because of the chance of being told the wrong gender. lol. Each office is different I guess.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Top Dog

What a good boy...beautiful photos!
Old 09-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Awwww... good boy Reggin! He reminds me of my guy Stryder with my niece. She goes over to both dogs and gives them hugs and kisses. She keeps trying to pick up Stryder now. LOL. Now she's in a I'm-going-to-throw-things-at-the-dogs stage.... so most of the time they are kept seperated.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:10 AM
Top Dog

Those are such cute pictures!!
Old 09-18-2008, 08:08 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a good boy. And Pebbles is being so good with her too!

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/