Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 08-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Island dweller

Nice looking horses. Too bad the camera's not working better.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Snow Girl

Yucka, your appys are soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!! And that little foal *sigh* what a sweetie!!!

"When the rain pours down from the heavens, take my hand and spin me around and we shall dance through the barn at midnight until the moon pokes through the clouds once more and the stars continue our dances in the skies"
Old 08-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Border Collies R' Us

Default *Some Pictures*

I'm not partial to Apps, but that blanket baby is BEAUTIFUL!

Well, since yall are posting pics, I think I'll join in (if ya don't mind). I have some pics of a few of our horses. Not all of them....I need to go take a pic of the new horse today.

Anyways, here they are:

This is our Skipper W bred Palomino QH

This is my BABY! My Appendix QH (She was a rescue as a yearling and has now won me over $10,000 in the rodeo arena)

This is her again in an AQHA showmanship class

This is our 2 yr old unregistered Quarter Pony. Her dad was a big AQHA palomino....her mom was an unregistered Grey QH....I don't know why she is only 13.3 hands LOL
Old 08-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Border Collies R' Us

This is our 3 yr ols tri-colored paint filly. We just got her broke. She's not much to look at yet

These are a couple exhibition runs on my appendix

Old 08-03-2005, 10:56 AM
yuckaduck

I think they are absoutly gorgous. I love all horses, they are the most majestic animal there. Honestly if it were not for Joker I would probably not gone with the appy's either would have stuck with the Arabian breed. But Joker kinda stole my heart.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:34 PM
yuckaduck

I was thinking Caseyolee, this is not my personal web page of coarse no one minds you posting pictures. I thought oh no later when I remembered reading that, poor girl thinks I'll be angry or feel like ya stepped on my toes or something. NO WAY, it is a public forum and I'm sure everyone enjoys the pictures of your horses just as much as mine. At least yours are clear. I'm getting a new camera in a few weeks, Mom is getting me one for my birthday so then I can get nice pictures. Have a great day and enjoy all the pictures.

Last edited by yuckaduck; 08-03-2005 at 03:14 PM.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:41 PM
a.k.a: agilitydobemom

Oh my gosh yucka the black filly (first photo) looks just like the one filly I had only she was a chestnut and the 5 year old mare photo the second to last one looks like the other filly I had only she was also a chestnut I will have to get those pics on and maybe I can sneak some other pics on too

He sends the special ones to us when we are least expecting them
Old 08-03-2005, 09:17 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwings811
Oh my gosh yucka the black filly (first photo) looks just like the one filly I had only she was a chestnut and the 5 year old mare photo the second to last one looks like the other filly I had only she was also a chestnut I will have to get those pics on and maybe I can sneak some other pics on too
That will be fun to see the comparison. That little filly is just a darling, I think I'm going to keep her and try showing her. She is so sweet tempered just like Daddy.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:34 PM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

hey caseyolee, is that u riding on the last 2 pics? Man if so or whoever it is, is good!! I want a paint or quarter horse, so I can do cutting-reining-team penning-ranch work w/ cows- and so on and so forther w/ stuff like that. But I want a colt so my dad and I can raise and train him together.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:52 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
That will be fun to see the comparison. That little filly is just a darling, I think I'm going to keep her and try showing her. She is so sweet tempered just like Daddy.
Yup I've decided I'm going to keep her and see what becomes of her. Her name is Poke a Joke so that at the very least oughta get a few laughs.