Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Top Dog

Everybody's probably going to hate me when I say this, and I havn't read any replies... but
"If you are stupid and tought your child to be scared of dogs...that's why he cries"

That is a big no no... Ofcourse it was wrong of her to push your dog, but you just gave her more reason to be mad at you... I would have been polite, maybe then the crowd of people in the bus would have been on your side... but you said it doesn't matter because you don't care... hopefully your dog will be alright
Old 07-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Top Dog

I am so sorry to hear about Amira. It is so painful when something is wrong and you don't have all the answers. Trust me, I have been through it a hundred times...talk about sleepless nights I wish her well, poor baby.

On another note, I am so sorry people treated her badly on the bus, especially when she was feeling ill. No sweet dane deserves that type of treatment. They are so loving and gentle. I find more often than not, that parents teach children to fear dogs through their own actions OR, they don't teach their kids to ask before petting or to respect other people's dogs. Drives me crazy....it's two extreme ends of the spectrum with no middle ground. Both of my sister-in-laws have taught their children to fear and act irrational around dogs. The other day one of them came for a visit along with her husband and son. I brought our wolfhound/mastiff cross puppy out for a visit and she started yelling at her husband to pick-up their son immediatkey because the dog is at face level Are you kidding me? He was flopped over for a belly rub, not to mention he was only 4 months old....far from vicious!!! No wonder her son freaks out whenever he sees a dog OR puppy! So sad
Old 07-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Wolfpack

richie..as I said after that...I know I should have controled myself...but SHE PUSHED AMIRA.If someone messes with my dog he messes with me.I go nuts if somebody sais something bad or hurt amira....I don't think straight in those moments...and it's very hard to answer politely when you have in front of you somebody that will never understand doggie love...
You would understand if you had a dog Richie...

Old 07-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Love my pets

I hope Amira will be okay. Please let us know what you find out.