Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 08-27-2008, 11:55 AM
RedyreRottweilers

Just be really careful. If I were you I would pick up some pepper spray, familiarize yourself with how it works, and keep it handy.

In my experience with Rottweilers, once a bitch starts giving these warning signs of aggression and intolerance, it only escalates.

If a real fight ever happens, it could save Emma's life, and prevent personal injury to whomever is there to break it up.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:27 PM
Squishy face

We tried to have two females once. Daisy's ear was almost ripped off (horrible fight happened while I was at class, my parents weren't supervising appropriately). After that they couldn't be in the same room together without the other dog trying desperately to attack Daisy. I would put both on NILIF because Emma could be instigating Jazz with a look you might not even notice. I would probably be a little more strict with Jazz though, she needs to learn that crap won't be tolerated before it has a chance to escalate.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 08-27-2008, 08:10 PM
F150 and a .30-06

Would pepper spray not cause damage to thier nose or is thier special dog stuff?

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show