Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Chazhound Dog Meets

Old 08-26-2008, 04:28 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Wow, we live close!

We should meet up sometime, though I wish I had a dog :/ oh well, I could meet Stryder! lol

And if we do both go to some meet-up with SmexyPibble, then we could probably car pool (if you wanted to) to save on gas. ^_^
Old 08-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Blow. Me. Away.

My friend used to live in Stillacom. That's a bit far for me. But I can take the back roads to Merry Moor...

Old 09-04-2008, 02:15 AM
Taxiderpy

Babyblue, you could totally carpool to Merimoor with us!

And if anybody wanted to come to the Wenatchee Kennel Club show the 13th and 14th of this month, you can watch Strider flunk out of his first show, lol. There are 11 borzoi entered though, so it should be pretty cool.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Squishy22

I live in Washington also. Where exactly is this park? Never heard of it. I'm in Aberdeen, 50 miles away from Olympia.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Show Dog

Marrymoore Park is between Redmond and Bellevue. Well technically, it is in Redmond. Right off 520 (think floating bridge), go east off I-5 on 520 toward Redmond. You can also get there on I-405. Take the Sammamish Pkwy exit, when you come off the freeway turn right and then take your immediate left into the park. It is pretty easy to find.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
Babyblue, you could totally carpool to Merimoor with us!

And if anybody wanted to come to the Wenatchee Kennel Club show the 13th and 14th of this month, you can watch Strider flunk out of his first show, lol. There are 11 borzoi entered though, so it should be pretty cool.
If I could carpool that would be awesome! Though....might have a big malamute boy by then lol

I work during the weekdays or I would so go to the kennel club show! Unless it's in the morning....I don't usually work until 1 or 3 pm!
Old 09-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Top Dog

Let me know when that Marymore Park group meets and I'm there! Live 20 inutes away. No dog Babyblue?? I am really behind on things. I'll bring a couple of pups for you to love on!
Old 09-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Blow. Me. Away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
I live in Washington also. Where exactly is this park? Never heard of it. I'm in Aberdeen, 50 miles away from Olympia.
You live in WA? I'd looove to meet Reggin!

Old 09-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otch1 View Post
Let me know when that Marymore Park group meets and I'm there! Live 20 inutes away. No dog Babyblue?? I am really behind on things. I'll bring a couple of pups for you to love on!
Yup, No dog BUT If things keep going well, I'll have one by the time we meet up!

I'd love to love on one or all of your pups anyways though!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:54 AM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue5290 View Post
If I could carpool that would be awesome! Though....might have a big malamute boy by then lol

I work during the weekdays or I would so go to the kennel club show! Unless it's in the morning....I don't usually work until 1 or 3 pm!
It's this saturday and sunday, so you could still come.....on saturday he goes on at 12:15 for the specials, and the regular show is at 12:30.

And hey, no problems here with a big malamute boy. We've got a station wagon.

Hey Reggin, here's a map to where the park is. It's in the Seattle vicinity.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&hs=gr0&resnum=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=marymoor+park+wa&fb=1&cid=0,0,1151246145646611 9381&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image