Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 07-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Top Dog

Can't believe I missed this I'm really sorry, I can't even imagine now what it's like to lose a dog.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:52 AM
Top Dog

me neither. u know, before i thought, well if a dog dies.o well. there always more to adopt. (i guess i was raised like that) but i see it different now. i'm ashamed that i even ever thought like that...we greatly miss him, and i have had nightmares for the last 2 days, but we decided to adopt another one,, not to replace him, but to give another dog a chance( were only allowed 2 dosg in military housing) and to ease the pain. plus phoenix hasnt been eating for 2 days either thank you all for ure condolences. i love u all
Old 07-28-2005, 08:08 AM
Top Dog

I'm sorry for your loss. I know Cujo was very special to you. We will all miss him dearly. Try to remember to good times to help overcome the sadness of the sudden loss. I hope you feel better soon.

R.I.P Cujo
Old 07-28-2005, 08:32 AM
K-9 lover ;)

I am so sorry...please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers. I think that is a good idea to adopt. When I lost Rudy I thought I would never be able to love another so much. (and quite frankly I didn't want to) BUT...after some time I found myself stopping by the animal shelter quite frequently. I finally saved a sweet baby whom I named Rookie. He by no means replaced Rudy. Again sweetie...I am so sorry. If there is anything that I can do, please let me know. Even if you just want to talk, I am here. (((((HUGS)))))
RIP my sweet baby....
Rudy - 15 year old dalmation/lab mix
Old 07-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Top Dog

I too, think it is a good idea for you to adopt another baby. No, you are not replacing Cujo, but you are allowing your heart to love again and that is a very important part of healing and coping. Some are ready right away and some need to wait. Cujo will always be right there with you in spirit.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:54 AM
BusterLove

Oh gosh, im so sorry for you. Keep an eye on Phoenix. Good luck

Old 07-29-2005, 08:32 AM
Wolfpack

so sorry to hear this...*sigh*...I don't know what to say...I was a little shocked when I read this...Sorry

Kiss Kiss
Nicco

Old 07-29-2005, 10:17 PM
Big Mutts

Oh my gosh Luv, I am so very sorry for your loss of Cujo. ((((HUGS))))) Try to remember the good times, that helped me alot when my Smokey passed away. And know that he's happy playing while he waits for you at the rainbow bridge.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:35 AM
Love my pets

I too am so sorry about Cujo. This is so heartbreaking. Phoenix must have been devasted to lose Cujo. I do hope the new dog you've adopted will help you, your husband and Phoenix with bringing some happiness back into your lives. Cujo will be in your hearts forever.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:29 AM
Puppy Dog

Can't imagine what that would feel like. We are all here to listen. Very sorry for your loss.