Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-19-2008, 08:57 AM
shadowfacedanes's Avatar
shadowfacedanes shadowfacedanes is offline
*Biter*
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,922
Default

And now, just random goofy shots:









**********MORE**********
__________________


Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt
I need a signature re-vamp. Anyone up for the task?

Paws Jaws and Wrecking Balls
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-19-2008, 08:59 AM
shadowfacedanes's Avatar
shadowfacedanes shadowfacedanes is offline
*Biter*
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,922
Default









**********MORE*************

(I'm getting there, I promise)
__________________


Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt
I need a signature re-vamp. Anyone up for the task?

Paws Jaws and Wrecking Balls
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-19-2008, 09:01 AM
shadowfacedanes's Avatar
shadowfacedanes shadowfacedanes is offline
*Biter*
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,922
Default





A rare moment of down time - when Corvus was sick recently:



Back to normal:



********MORE**********
__________________


Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt
I need a signature re-vamp. Anyone up for the task?

Paws Jaws and Wrecking Balls
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-19-2008, 09:04 AM
shadowfacedanes's Avatar
shadowfacedanes shadowfacedanes is offline
*Biter*
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,922
Default

And lastly, my gorgeous goofy boy this past week:





My how he's grown....

Have to "end" the pictures with a picture of his behind. Look at those muscles! Who would've thought looking at that tiny little boy in the first pics that he'd grow up to be such a muscle-y hunk?





************DONE************
__________________


Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt
I need a signature re-vamp. Anyone up for the task?

Paws Jaws and Wrecking Balls
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-19-2008, 09:11 AM
ttwillow's Avatar
ttwillow ttwillow is offline
Big Dog
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 165
Default

OMG what a beautiful funny face...love his name too...how did you pick it? I am gonna have to share this thread with all my buddys...seriously he needs to be in the movies, calendars and greeting cards.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-19-2008, 09:12 AM
puppydog's Avatar
puppydog puppydog is offline
Tru evil has no pantyline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,498
Default

Awwwwwwww! Happy gotcha handsome.
What was wrong with his nose as a pup? I searched but could not find.
__________________


Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-19-2008, 09:13 AM
dr2little's Avatar
dr2little dr2little is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,402
Default

That was just WONDERFUL!! I loved seeing his transformation and in every picture it's so crystal clear that he was meant to be with you. He and Hannah so obviously have a very special bond.

The BEST time I've had in a thread in a long time.. *sniffle*
__________________


I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-19-2008, 09:16 AM
shadowfacedanes's Avatar
shadowfacedanes shadowfacedanes is offline
*Biter*
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttwillow View Post
OMG what a beautiful funny face...love his name too...how did you pick it? I am gonna have to share this thread with all my buddys...seriously he needs to be in the movies, calendars and greeting cards.
His name came from the latin word for Raven. Jeff picked it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppydog View Post
Awwwwwwww! Happy gotcha handsome.
What was wrong with his nose as a pup? I searched but could not find.
Prior to him being brought to rescue, he apparently pissed someone off enough that they felt beaning him across the face with a blunt object was a good idea. The bones in the bridge of his nose were crushed. He had to have surgery in November and they removed tons of bone fragment, scar tissue and other debris so that he could breathe normally. Unfortunately, there is no real way to "reconstruct" his nose, so periodically he will have to undergo those routine surgeries throughout his life to keep his nasal passages open and functioning properly. Allergy season is real rough for him.
__________________


Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt
I need a signature re-vamp. Anyone up for the task?

Paws Jaws and Wrecking Balls
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-19-2008, 09:20 AM
puppydog's Avatar
puppydog puppydog is offline
Tru evil has no pantyline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfacedanes View Post
Prior to him being brought to rescue, he apparently pissed someone off enough that they felt beaning him across the face with a blunt object was a good idea. The bones in the bridge of his nose were crushed. He had to have surgery in November and they removed tons of bone fragment, scar tissue and other debris so that he could breathe normally. Unfortunately, there is no real way to "reconstruct" his nose, so periodically he will have to undergo those routine surgeries throughout his life to keep his nasal passages open and functioning properly. Allergy season is real rough for him.

OMFG! My blood is boiling right now!!!!!

I am glad you guys found each other and he can play the fool with his new family! What a great guy you have there.
__________________


Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Baxter'smybaby's Avatar
Baxter'smybaby Baxter'smybaby is offline
swimming upstream
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 21,976
Default

happy gotcha day Corvus--we looooves you!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site