Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 07-26-2005, 03:11 PM
a.k.a: agilitydobemom

Talking New kitty.......kinda

There has been this little kitten I would say about 12 weeks old hanging out in the back of our property kind of behind the kennels it has been there for about two weeks I have been leaving it food and I really don't know if it is eating it or somthing else is anyways it has finally decided it isn't afraid of me anymore and came out this morning and it is now sitting on my window and Rocky is just going nuts over it I don't know if he is saying "this is my house and you aren't coming in" or "why don't you come in to cuddle up with me on my moms bed?" you see he sleeps with my house cat on our bed every night so he really does like cats

She sure is cute she let me pet her but I really don't want another cat ecspeceally a female I know I can get her spayed but cats just aren't my fav anyways I guess I will put up flyers to see if anyone has lost her and if no one claims her I guess she has found her home

He sends the special ones to us when we are least expecting them
Old 07-26-2005, 03:38 PM
Rusty but Trusty

awww...that's good of you. I don't really like cats either (but we have two). I prefer male cats though, I think they are so much more friend.

Old 07-27-2005, 03:12 PM
a.k.a: agilitydobemom

o.k so I felt bad and let her in the house because it was raining I put found flyers up and put calls in to the local vets, petshops, groomers, shleters, and rescues maybe somone will claim her if not I guess she stays

He sends the special ones to us when we are least expecting them