Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 08-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Top Dog

I have yet to find a good breeder. Out of the 3 I've dealt with the all turned out to be COMPLETE physchos. One STOLE my dog, after she offered to board him for me while my mom was in the hospital. The other sold me a physcho dog that was unpredictable, fearful, overly agressive, and a huge liability and had 3 good bites under his belt before the age of one (well I was at fault as well, as I rushed out to get another dog). Now the pup that I have, the breeder is a stalker. I cant post anything about my dog online because she has "spies" watching me (no joke). And I always recieve threatening emails from her, when I do post pictures, questions ect.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:43 AM
I love my Weimaheiny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSDlover_4ever View Post
I have yet to find a good breeder. Out of the 3 I've dealt with the all turned out to be COMPLETE physchos. One STOLE my dog, after she offered to board him for me while my mom was in the hospital. The other sold me a physcho dog that was unpredictable, fearful, overly agressive, and a huge liability and had 3 good bites under his belt before the age of one (well I was at fault as well, as I rushed out to get another dog). Now the pup that I have, the breeder is a stalker. I cant post anything about my dog online because she has "spies" watching me (no joke). And I always recieve threatening emails from her, when I do post pictures, questions ect.
Threatening how? What could you post online that would **** her off so much?

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Author Unknown
Old 08-17-2008, 07:54 AM
*Biter*

My favorite dane breeder is JP Yousha/Chromadane.
http://www.chromadane.com/

Absolutely amazing dogs....and it's awesome to see a breeder put as much emphasis on breeding danes that can MOVE and function as well as looking fantastic.

Plus she's a geneticist and the health chair for the GDCA so I know health is priority in her program.

Sigh. I long for the day I own a Chromadane.

Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt

Paws Jaws and Wrecking Balls
Old 08-17-2008, 10:44 AM
Top Dog

Although I really like the breeder I got Kyrie from, for Newfies I have to say the best breeder I've ever met would be Vicki from Alegup Newfs. It's unfortunate, though, because she's in Canada and browns are not an accepted color(she has a beautiful male though). If I were ever to get a black Newf, she'd be high on my list. If Kyrie ends up being all I want her to be, I'd probably beg to use her male as a stud

For Cardigans.. Nothing really. I met a few that were nice, one was pretty good but I don't know any in depth. Regis' breeder retired- he was her last litter
Old 08-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Twin 2.0

Shadow, now I want a ChromaDane. WOW
Old 08-17-2008, 12:43 PM
RedyreRottweilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfacedanes View Post
My favorite dane breeder is JP Yousha/Chromadane.
http://www.chromadane.com/

Absolutely amazing dogs....and it's awesome to see a breeder put as much emphasis on breeding danes that can MOVE and function as well as looking fantastic.

Plus she's a geneticist and the health chair for the GDCA so I know health is priority in her program.

Sigh. I long for the day I own a Chromadane.
WOW.

Just wow. These people will contribute and shape the future of the Great Dane for many years after they no longer breed.

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

Outstanding.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Top Dog

I think this dalmatian breeder looks great:

http://www.jlsdals.com/

Their dogs are so beautiful and not only are they champions, but also they compete in agility and obedience. They obviously know their stuff and have a goal when it comes to breeding.

But I will never buy from any breeder without visiting them personally. I'd like to visit them someday, definitely.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:10 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by youhavenoidea View Post
Threatening how? What could you post online that would **** her off so much?
She gets mad when I ask questions online because no one knows anything but her. Apparently the internet is full of loonies .
Old 08-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Now the pup that I have, the breeder is a stalker. I cant post anything about my dog online because she has "spies" watching me (no joke). And I always recieve threatening emails from her, when I do post pictures, questions ect.

I would seriously tell her to back off before you call the police. I don't care if she health tests the h*ll out of her dogs and is the best breeder ever in other regards, that is completely out of line, not to mention illegal.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:39 PM
I love my Weimaheiny!

Quote:
She gets mad when I ask questions online because no one knows anything but her. Apparently the internet is full of loonies .
Riiiiiight . . . the INTERNET is full of loonies . . . *rolls eyes*

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Author Unknown