Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 07-27-2005, 11:47 PM
Manchesters

Talking Showpug

Quote:
Originally Posted by showpug
MRose...how old is Sophie? Please don't assume that she can't get pregnant because of her age. I witnessed a 9/10 year old lab come into the clinic pregnant Needless to say she had extreme complications likley due to her age.

On another note, I realize what you are saying about not spaying/neutering your dogs, but please understand that as each heat goes by with Sophie the risk goes up for her developing pyometra a deadly uterine infection. The uterus becomes infected and fills with puss and eventually ruptures causing death usually due to all the toxins entering the blood stream. I don't want to scare you, but we saw this time and time again in the vet clinic I worked at and it can be very scary and their risk sky rockets as they age. The only way to prevent this is through spaying....not to mention all the un-spayed females we saw with mammary cancer. Please give it some thought
Sometimes there just ain't nuttin there to communicate with, if you get my drift. You can't call it "mindset", because the main ingredient of that phrase is missing.......again, if'n ya get my drift.

Such situations are most infuriatiing. That is why I feel people should have to PASS an IQ test before getting a dog. Hope you pick up on that little capitalized part of the sentence, roflmbo.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:48 PM
Manchesters

Default Then Of Course There Are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchesters
Sometimes there just ain't nuttin there to communicate with, if you get my drift. You can't call it "mindset", because the main ingredient of that phrase is missing.......again, if'n ya get my drift.

Such situations are most infuriatiing. That is why I feel people should have to PASS an IQ test before getting a dog. Hope you pick up on that little capitalized part of the sentence, roflmbo.
The trolls that post stuff like this just to get others riled up!!
Old 07-28-2005, 12:03 AM
Felurian

Guys, Mrose is still under her parents' roof and doesn't have the ability to MAKE them do anything.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-28-2005, 12:04 AM
Alpha Dog

Manchesters, if you can't say something helpful to the thread please don't post in it. You are starting to bug on me.

Chazhound
Old 07-28-2005, 01:45 AM
BusterLove

thanks renee, i will probably get all my animals desexed, because, eventhough i wouldnt like bits cut out of me, I understand how we can make sure we dont wander onto the road and stuff. but as it is, i would just like to seek advice about this pup, he is still here (atleast he isnt wandering on the road) so he is safe and has somewhere to sleep. mum does think he is very cute, but if worst comes to worse and he is not gone when sophie comes on heat and is not claimed and not wanted. Mum said she doesnt want another dog. So like i said, if it works out like that, i will ask mum id i can keep him, pay for him to be neatured, fed, vet checked, excercise him, play with him and train him.

but as it is he probably has a home, but atleast he is safe for now.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:51 AM
BusterLove

okl UPDATE
he had a home, he picked a fight and he is so small and all so mum chased him down the vlock, he found his house and his family let him in, he was sorely missed and they are very sorry for him getting out. So it ended well, thought ide let u all no

Old 07-28-2005, 05:04 PM
a.k.a: agilitydobemom

That is so great

See mrose I thought his family was probably worred sick about him and I am so glad that you took him and and cared for him while he was misplaced

Good For You

He sends the special ones to us when we are least expecting them
Old 07-29-2005, 01:47 AM
BusterLove

thanks but bah! Humbug!
hes back, im about to take him home again.

Old 07-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Not crazy...

Lol! He's in love <3 <3 <3

Buster, 11 weeks
Old 07-30-2005, 11:09 PM
BusterLove

lol, ok, he is stilll here (we have taken him home so many times) and he is no longer following Sophie, he is just lying around at home like he belongs here. lol. but Daisy comes on heat soon so that could be a little worry