Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 08-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Squishy22

Wink Reggin + Madison + Me

My fiance took pics of us the other day in the yard. It was nice out. I also have more of Reggin playing in his new yard.

MORE...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Squishy22

Rolly polly.

MORE...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Squishy22

ROLLIN!

Grabbing his ball.

"Can I come in?"

MORE...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Squishy22

"HELLO!!"

more...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Squishy22

Cooling off.

All smiles!

I thought this one was funny...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Squishy22

Funny story...

We had a comcast worker come over the other day to connect our cable. After gushing about how beautiful reggin was, he said "look at that big melon on him, he must be an AMERICAN pit bull, because his head is so big". I laughed at how ignorant the guy was. And this was coming from a guy who owns rottweilers and trained dogs for the military. AND his wife used to raise pit bulls.

I was taken back, because I see reggins proportions normal. And then I look at other non-pit bull breeds and then I realize that Reggins body is a little small for his head. As a pup he had a hard time eating out of his bowl, because his back legs would come clean off the ground and his face would plant right into his bowl.

He then goes on to say that if an intruder came in that reggin would tear them apart. Ummm, YEAH... thats extremely doubtable. Pits are good guardians.

At least he was loving how mushy reggin was. Reggin nearly pushed the guy over by rubbing his body all over his legs.

People can be funny at times...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Top Dog

Too sweet ! A Grammy thing here though .... please refer to him as Madison's Daddy .... not your fiancé ! Fiancés may not last .... Daddy's are a forever commitment .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 08-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatd View Post
Too sweet ! A Grammy thing here though .... please refer to him as Madison's Daddy .... not your fiancé ! Fiancés may not last .... Daddy's are a forever commitment .
I'm not really particular with words. Sometimes I even use his actual name. I get what you're saying though. Today we got into it. Thats why I am on chazhound... I'm at my moms house, away from him.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Top Dog

Reggin has the biggest smile! And Madison loves her doggie! How cute!!! What a nice yard! That will be so nice for the both of them.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Top Dog

I throughly understand your situation and glad that you didn't take my post the wrong way . I care deeply for you and Madison . I don't want either of you hurt . The fact that you are not living together and Maddie being over 8 months old he should by now know whether he wants to sh#t or get off the pot ! It's not fair to you or Madison . Single Mom's can make it ....couples can make it . Seems to me that you ae in limbo . ((( Hugs ))).

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/