Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Dekka's Avatar
Dekka Dekka is online now
Just try me..
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,436
Default

I am shocked and horrified.

oh wait I have some tethered pics somehere around here...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Sweet72947's Avatar
Sweet72947 Sweet72947 is offline
Squishy face
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 9,112
Default

Geez, just because somebody posts that they are against tethering, doesn't mean they are against all tethering period. Usually they mean they are against abusive tethering (i.e. leaving your dog chained 24/7 and ignoring it just to throw food at it once in a while).

Cute Middie pics. (except the one of him pooping, ewwwwwwwwww)
__________________
FOHA - Adopt!



"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Punkygirl0101's Avatar
Punkygirl0101 Punkygirl0101 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California
Posts: 4,107
Default

I am actually pretty shocked at how cruel you are Nolu. I am cruel because I disagree with dogs living on chains? How is that even possible.....So my dogs must be mistreated because they are indoor dogs with free access to the outside? Being sarcastically cruel is still cruel.

What if the OP of that other forum was 18? Would you still agree with the lack of vet treatment? Would you still agree with the fact a PUPPY was PTS because it was shy and timid? Hopefully not.

Thank you sweet! I guess I have an entire forum that hates me because I am against dog chaining....and again, I have already STATED that dogs living on chains, and dogs being tethered for a few hours are COMPLETELY different things.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-11-2008, 06:53 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet72947 View Post
Geez, just because somebody posts that they are against tethering, doesn't mean they are against all tethering period. Usually they mean they are against abusive tethering.
It was about chaining. My thread is about my poor, abused dog(s). Keep to the topic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Dekka's Avatar
Dekka Dekka is online now
Just try me..
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,436
Default

Here is an obviously upset dog looking for something to take his frustrations out on


finds a likely object


And takes it away to shred it... notice its rope like similarity..


and then horror of horrors, not only is he tethered-but there is a streaker in HIS POOL!!!!


poor dog someone needs to rescue him.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-11-2008, 06:58 PM
jess2416's Avatar
jess2416 jess2416 is offline
Who woulda thought <3
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 22,560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkygirl0101 View Post
I am actually pretty shocked at how cruel you are Nolu. I am cruel because I disagree with dogs living on chains? How is that even possible.....So my dogs must be mistreated because they are indoor dogs with free access to the outside? Being sarcastically cruel is still cruel.

What if the OP of that other forum was 18? Would you still agree with the lack of vet treatment? Would you still agree with the fact a PUPPY was PTS because it was shy and timid? Hopefully not.

Thank you sweet! I guess I have an entire forum that hates me because I am against dog chaining....and again, I have already STATED that dogs living on chains, and dogs being tethered for a few hours are COMPLETELY different things.
Do you not know the meaning of sarcastic ??

guess not huh ??
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Buddy'sParents Buddy'sParents is offline
*Finding My Inner Fila*
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 25,374
Default

Good grief. I thought only two year olds needed naps.
__________________
"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave". - Mohandas Gandhi

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Angel Chicken
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkygirl0101 View Post
I am actually pretty shocked at how cruel you are Nolu. I am cruel because I disagree with dogs living on chains? How is that even possible.....So my dogs must be mistreated because they are indoor dogs with free access to the outside? Being sarcastically cruel is still cruel.

What if the OP of that other forum was 18? Would you still agree with the lack of vet treatment? Would you still agree with the fact a PUPPY was PTS because it was shy and timid? Hopefully not.

Thank you sweet! I guess I have an entire forum that hates me because I am against dog chaining....and again, I have already STATED that dogs living on chains, and dogs being tethered for a few hours are COMPLETELY different things.
Dude, that was uncalled for.

She started this thread to share pics, not to start a bitch fight. So CAN IT and move on.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-11-2008, 07:00 PM
shadowfacedanes's Avatar
shadowfacedanes shadowfacedanes is offline
*Biter*
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,922
Default

No, there is a member here who likes to make blanket statements and says that people that tether their dogs shouldn't own dogs. She repeats this every chance she gets, so I see nothing wrong with someone pointing out that a tethered dog CAN be a happy well loved dog and posting pictures to back it up. If someone wants to make stupid blanket statements, then they're subjecting themselves to being proven wrong.

Anyways, in the spirit of the thread, here's my poor abused dog. You can see the agony written all over his face....





And as far as the whole "tethered dogs lack exercise" statement that is often made, I think this pic defies that theory...because Corvus is obviously a puddle of unexercised mush.



And Nolu, I think Corvie and Middie are long lost brothers. Corvus always has to poop when I break the camera out. I just never post those pics.
__________________


Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt
I need a signature re-vamp. Anyone up for the task?

Paws Jaws and Wrecking Balls
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-11-2008, 07:03 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfacedanes View Post
And as far as the whole "tethered dogs lack exercise" statement that is often made, I think this pic defies that theory...because Corvus is obviously a puddle of unexercised mush.



And Nolu, I think Corvie and Middie are long lost brothers. Corvus always has to poop when I break the camera out. I just never post those pics.
Thing I MUST post #1: ****. Look at those MUSCLES!!!!!!!

Thing I MUST post #2: Oh, they are very alike.



(I've been waiting for the right moment to share that one with you.)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site