Wouldn't they make great bookends?

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
That HAS to be my all-time favorite picture on chaz! I adore all three of them!

ACooper

Yes they would! For some REALLY big books on a REALLY big shelf! :rofl1:

If you could get pepper to sit still long enough :D Great pic smkie!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have had the blues ever since i hit the dog park without her yesterday .It was the first time i have ever gone without her. I didnt' think she could manage it after being walked 2 blocks. WOrst part is it was a good day for Mary and she would have adored the water it was so warm.. It was all i could do not to cry while i was there.

THere is a right way and wrong way to take a pic of VIc...from the front it just looks wrong, especially in this pic he looks deformed. I want to get some nice portraits of Pepper but it wasn't a good vision day for me and all were out of focus. I have one more roll, will give it another try soon. Pepper does sit still, as long as you need her to. GEtting her NOT to look at the top of the trees is another story. Sometimes she sits in the yard for an hour without moving. Waiting for the squirrels to forget she is there. THen when i call her in you can hear her saying "NONonono NOT NOW MOM" IT is so hard for her to tear herself away from what ever spot she is glued to.

Zoom

Twin 2.0

That is a GREAT picture!!

I missed seeing Miss Mary yesterday as well...Sawyer would have kept her pace on the way back up.

noludoru

Bored Now.
They definitely would, Smkie. That might be a cool project for you to benefit the humane society - dog bookends.

I know how you feel Smkie. I hate when their age starts to become obvious in the things that they so loved.

Tia's back legs completely went on her when Daddy came home from being away. I can't stand the thought of any of it.

I just love how Vic and Pepper are keeping watch over dear Mary in that picture. Her beautiful greying face looks so kind and so soft..

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am afraid that will be mary, she walks on them by pure force of will. She can still get around the block when it's warm tho. I take the wagon at least i did before it broke, i have to get it fixed before fall. I told her i will not leave her behind. I Think that was why the park got to me so badly yesterday.

I wish they were looking out for mary, those fools are tree surfing. IT's all about who sees the squirrel first and who gets to tree it. Their most favorite game and the reason they are in deep dodo right now because they did not come when called and that means b-u-s-t-e-d. End of funtime and a shame on them to boot.

DId Tia have a bunion in her hock? Mary's are the size of a small apple. ANd her toes splay out, one toe now curls up.

I wish they were looking out for mary, those fools are tree surfing.
Haha, I knew it had to be too good to be true.;)

DId Tia have a bunion in her hock? Mary's are the size of a small apple. ANd her toes splay out, one toe now curls up.
Nope, we think that Tia may have something wrong neurologically now. Her legs folded underneith her but she happily continued to try to do the 'Daddy's home' happy dance trailing her limp back end. Her head starts to move kind of like a pigeon lately and sometimes it takes over her whole body and she falls down. I don't know, it's awful to see but it completely doesn't phase her as far as being painful are anxiety inducing.

I see what you're describing with Mary in so many older dogs, it's so hard when you love them so much but can't stop the aging process. I think that the only reason Tia escapes that kind of physical aging is only due to her size. Hard to have pressure issues when you're under 4 lbs.;)

Members online

No members online now.