Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 08-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Top Dog

Even so, all I did was state how I was against dogs living on chains. No harm in that, but certain people act like I was calling her names. I did nothing like that.

Just as a reference...I know people who have their dogs tied up on big thick chains 24/7 and I see the heartache those poor dogs go through on a daily basis. I have a lot of views about animal husbandry and I am a very passionate person when it comes to how animals are treated...and I do tend to spill things out without thinking fully. So sorry that I am like that....no reason for people to call me a bully and a try and make me out to be a cruel person. All of us are on this forum for the same reason....we love dogs, and want whats best for them. I just cannot believe I being played out as a bad person for speaking my mind FOR dogs.

[IMG]Do me a favor and go look at MY pic thread and make a snap judgment, okay?[/IMG]
I wouldn't do that because I can clearly see your animals are being well taken care of.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Top Dog

So you looked at my thread... because you could tell my animals were poorly cared for from looking at my avatar...
Old 08-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Top Dog

Actually, I looked at your thread because I like to look at picture threads.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Your Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkygirl0101 View Post
Actually I HAVE had to make the decision to ethuanize a DOG when it WAS aggressive....It killed two of our dogs. And we had her PTS. The OP NEVER stated that the puppy was aggressive. She stated the reason the dog was PTS was because it was "Too fearful of humans". That is NO reason to have a poor animal PTS.
Actually it can be. And again, we can't make that judgment from here, and unfortunately no one but the owners who decided to PTS the dog can make that judgement. WE WEREN'T THERE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayota View Post
So you looked at my thread... because you could tell my animals were poorly cared for from looking at my avatar...
DUH! Padfoot looks like he is chained and beaten 24/7 from the looks of your avatar

Wow, since I don't have an avatar I wonder what that says about how I keep MY animals . . .

Oldham's Goddess of War CGC, PSA1, CL1-F "Teeny"
Connors' Baloo CGC, TT "Blue"
Old 08-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Your Mom

BACK to the original purpose of this thread:
The dogs, cats, and rats are damned adorable. I'd love a big squishy Padfoot head in my lap 24/7.

Old 08-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Wow, since I don't have an avatar I wonder what that says about how I keep MY animals
Now you guys are just being childish.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
I wouldn't do that because I can clearly see your animals are being well taken care of.
Even when he's on a tether? Srsly, asks Midnight?

And no, I am not trying to make you out to be cruel, or anything really. You came into a picture thread and borderline attacked the poster for actions outside of her control. I got up in arms because this poster has been harassed enough. Cruel would be if you, say, pulled the wings off flies for fun.

Quote:
DUH! Padfoot looks like he is chained and beaten 24/7 from the looks of your avatar

Wow, since I don't have an avatar I wonder what that says about how I keep MY animals . . .
My shriveled little heart is cackling. I certainly know what MY avatar says about my animal's care.

ETA, okay I am really done. Sorry again, Kayota.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:31 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Cruel would be if you, say, pulled the wings off flies for fun.
wait.... so.... I should stop doing that then?

Old 08-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Your Mom

Quote:
Now you guys are just being childish.
Yup, that's how we roll here in the picture section . . . a section for being LIGHT HEARTED AND HAPPY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayota View Post
I rather like my mother, and though your opinions of her may not be great I'd rather keep personal insults of her off this thread. Just a heads-up BEFORE it happens.
But I promise to leave the "your mom" jokes out THIS time around

Old 08-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Top Dog

If someone posted pictures of this dog, would your first thoughts be "Oh..he must be a well loved family pet"?

But wait! he has shelter!

For reference before someone posts "He has food and a toy, he must be well loved"...He had NO food until my friend gave him some, he had NO water until my friend gave him some, and he had no toy until my friend gave him some....This dog is owned by my best friend's brother in law.