Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 08-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Arbitrary and Capricious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkyX View Post
Actually sex kidnapper is probably more accurate...
Remember men need to be enjoying what they are doing/excited to have sex... otherwise it stays a bit more limp... so he would have had to have been enjoying/ok with it at least on some level, in order for it to really work out well for her.
I'm afraid it is not reported if it was "good for her."

The Court's extensive review of these pages serves as a useful reminder that loaded guns, sharp objects and law degrees should be kept out of the reach of children.

-- United States Magistrate Judge Paul Cleary

Laughing Shadows Bead & Design: http://www.laughingshadows.com
Old 08-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Actually sex kidnapper is probably more accurate...
Remember men need to be enjoying what they are doing/excited to have sex... otherwise it stays a bit more limp... so he would have had to have been enjoying/ok with it at least on some level, in order for it to really work out well for her.
So it's not rape if it's against his protests and his religion?

You can be turned on and still say no, Sharky. And it sounds like that is exactly what he did.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Back of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
So it's not rape if it's against his protests and his religion?

You can be turned on and still say no, Sharky. And it sounds like that is exactly what he did.
While an unwanted erection can occur it's not exactly common in the mindset of fear etc. that normally goes with having been kidnapped.

And I know from past experience when I'm completely un-interested for one reason or another... I don't rise to the occasion. (although maybe you've had different experiences with the number of erections you've surely had... ).

It's alot more likely the situation is more like Lilatvia describes in that he claimed rape afterwards to avoid the religious reprocussions.

She did kidnap him and all that so she had definately done things that were illegal and stupid but I think he's probably much less a victim then he claims in that the only real crime part of this was the kidnapping.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:05 AM
Arbitrary and Capricious

Quote:
While an unwanted erection can occur it's not exactly common in the mindset of fear etc. that normally goes with having been kidnapped.

And I know from past experience when I'm completely un-interested for one reason or another... I don't rise to the occasion. (although maybe you've had different experiences with the number of erections you've surely had... ).

It's alot more likely the situation is more like Lilatvia describes in that he claimed rape afterwards to avoid the religious reprocussions.

Note, that although I suspect he claimed outright rape later to avoid reprocussions, this WAS a sexual assault. I just think its possible (and the question was left open) whether he was entirely uncooperative when err . . . well, when it mattered. Which is not the same as saying that he was at all cool with it.

The Court's extensive review of these pages serves as a useful reminder that loaded guns, sharp objects and law degrees should be kept out of the reach of children.

-- United States Magistrate Judge Paul Cleary

Laughing Shadows Bead & Design: http://www.laughingshadows.com
Old 08-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Back of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilavati View Post
Note, that although I suspect he claimed outright rape later to avoid reprocussions, this WAS a sexual assault. I just think its possible (and the question was left open) whether he was entirely uncooperative when err . . . well, when it mattered. Which is not the same as saying that he was at all cool with it.
No question... but they are two different things.
But that'd make it a sexual assault kidnapper which just isn't as fun to say
Old 08-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Top Dog

Quote:

She did kidnap him and all that so she had definately done things that were illegal and stupid but I think he's probably much less a victim then he claims in that the only real crime part of this was the kidnapping.
But isn't that like saying it's not rape if the woman gets "wet" (sorry TMI). The body can respond and it can still be rape if it's not what you want.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam111 View Post
But isn't that like saying it's not rape if the woman gets "wet" (sorry TMI). The body can respond and it can still be rape if it's not what you want.
Agreed. The body can "want sex" for biological reasons while the actual person doesn't. Some women even orgasm during rape, but that doesn't mean they enjoy it or that it isn't rape. It's just the body going, "Oh, are we doing the reproduction thing now? I'd better orgasm." It is absolutely possible for men to be raped by women.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Back of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam111 View Post
No.. like I said you can have an unwanted erection... which would make it rape... it's simply not that common.
Although that could just be because fewer men get raped.

But yes if he had an unwanted one then yes it's rape... but that doesn't occur in all men or even all the time... so while it's possible the story was just as he told it and it's rape in which case Nolu is quite right about the name of the story... it's much less likely.

I'd think rape would also be harder to prove as it'd be one persons word vs another without as much evidence... which could all disappear if he has a shower.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Back of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boemy View Post
Agreed. The body can "want sex" for biological reasons while the actual person doesn't. Some women even orgasm during rape, but that doesn't mean they enjoy it or that it isn't rape. It's just the body going, "Oh, are we doing the reproduction thing now? I'd better orgasm." It is absolutely possible for men to be raped by women.
Don't remember saying it wasn't possible... I do remember saying it is possible just less likely then if the situation were reversed.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

That's erm, interesting? I agree that an erection does NOT mean it wasn't a rape/assault. Even little girls that are abused can experience orgasm, and that does not justify abusing it. The body responds to touch. That doesn't mean it isn't traumatic and unwanted.