Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 08-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Bored Now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY puppies! Okay, well, you're not really puppies anymore.. but.. meh. I still count you all as babies.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:32 PM
RedyreRottweilers

NEVER before seen images. A friend shot these from the web cam as the puppies were being born. As I was alone, I had no time to pick up a camera.

They are in no specific order, and some are not real clear, since they were from the cam, but some of them are very very special.

I have had tears running all afternoon collecting and uploading them.

Happy happy day to all my precious babies.

http://www.redyre.com/Choice1.html
Old 08-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Bloody but Unbowed

Happy birthday, puppers!

Thanks Baxter'smybaby. You're the Best.
Bless All the Abandoned Animals, Left to Die Alone, Abandoned, Frightened, and Confused
Old 08-08-2008, 06:59 AM
Love my pets

I can only imagine the tears in your eyes looking back at all the precious pups. Time sure goes by fast.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Felurian

Hard to believe a whole year has gone by But not hard to believe the stunning dogs they've grown up to be. Miss Penny did great

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Twin 2.0

^^Agreed! And now I'm wondering exactly where this past year has gone to...it went by MUCH too fast!

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 08-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Top Dog

Every time I see you with an update, I'm shocked that they are that old already! How many of them ended up as show dogs? I know Mikey and Milton, but was there a female also? Or am I confused again?
Old 08-08-2008, 03:17 PM
RedyreRottweilers

The show dogs are really just getting started.

Mike won a competitive class of 3 in Bred by Exhibitor today, his first time in the AKC ring. Both other dogs were over a year older.

Milton has one AKC CH point already. I expect both these boys to finish pretty quickly over the next year or so, with limited showing.

Brother ET (was Bruce, orange collar puppy) will be campaigned pretty seriously as soon as Linda gets the 2 singles needed to finish the older dog she is showing (who we beat with Mike today )

Out west, Ruger (Toby, Aqua collar boy) is doing very well, having racked up numerous Reserve wins, 2 very nice critiques at Sieger shows, has his Herding Instinct Certificate.

The bitch in Florida, Iffie (Cimarron, Pink collar girl) has not been shown, but will be, late this year, or next year. She is looking outstanding!

I am going to see Mick, (brown collar boy) in a couple of weeks, and his owner is very interested in showing him.

I think that Beau (Jim, green collar boy) has his owner interested in showing him, and also Dutch (Danny, red collar boy) will see the ring next year.

So as far as I know, the only one who won't see the conformation ring, regrettably, is Jewel (Betty, white collar girl). Sadly, she went undershot fairly young. A real shame, she was definitely the nicest puppy in the litter.

Several puppies will be working as well, so I expect over the next several years, this litter will get well on the way to earning production awards for their mother.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Top Dog

Wow! Is it usual to have that many turn out to be show quality? Penny was a virgin bitch too, right? You must be the proudest mom (grandma?) in the world!
Old 08-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Top Dog

what do you mean by undershot? I don't know what that means D: Like... undershot jaw?