Maverick and Nanook

jess2416

Who woulda thought
now which one is which :confused:

:p

its been way too long, they are just as gorgeous as ever :)

Saje

Island dweller
It's too bad this one isn't in focus. He kept shoving his face in the water. lol And it was barely more than a puddle!

Those are really good Saje, and yes they are both as beautiful as ever. I just love the first one of Nanook, her blue eye peeking through the grass...very cool shot!:)

Saje

Island dweller
well i did take a lot but i have to go to bed soon! i'll might put some up tomorrow :p

Saje

Island dweller
Yeah he was so hot!!! It's been such a hot summer and he hasn't been to the water too much except that pool. Steve hacked off a lot of his hair!!! I protested but mav seemed SO happy after.

Since I have you all here ....

what colour collar should nanook get? She just has a plain black one that has been very sturdy but I think she's due for something fun.

thoughts?

a.baker

Your dogs are very pretty!

I would love to get mine in the water but we have to go way up north where anyone will allow it. The rivers around here all go through cities and I am afraid for my dogs to drink the water since the waters pass some nasty stuff.

You said you have a pool? Do your dogs go in the pool? Can either of them dive? It would be so fun to have a pool and teach loads of tricks .

What kind of dogs are they?

Saje

Island dweller
Hee hee he is pretty happy. He always looks so content doesn't he?

I dont' have a pool. Just a pool of water in a lot outside our apartment complex. It works. My dogs drink all kinds of water and haven't gotten sick from it. Maverick once laid in a puddle, got up, peed in it and then drank from it :eek: He can be really quite vile :rolleyes:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
those are great pics--we need to see your dogs more often! And I envision Nanook in a lime green collar!

Members online

No members online now.