Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 07-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Rusty but Trusty

I don't find Manchester is intentionally using disrespectful language. Whoever reported Manchester needs to lighten up.

Old 07-28-2005, 10:34 PM
yuckaduck

Well if hips and elbows xray clear at age 2 years we plan to use Yukon as a stud dog. He has a great temperment is beautiful to look at and several police agencies have been inquiring about when we will start breeding. Not before hips and elbows x ray good but he has not titles and neither does any of his family members. Does that make him no good to breed with? I would be breeding for police quality dogs and everyone of his family members has successfully served on duty. Yukon so far is training well for this as well. I guess breeding depends on many many things like what you are breeding for. Fun, not a good idea, show quality make sure you have the proper dogs to do that with, companion, or working. It all depends! I still have lots to learn and am researching lots to make sure I become a responsible breeder, and a good breeder. I only wish to improve the breed and produce high quality police dogs.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:36 PM
stirder

titles have absolutely nothing to do with it??? titles are designed to show that a dog is capable of doing what it was bred to do, but they have nothing to do with it???
I posted hastily earlier. there are a lot of health tests that need to be done to qualify as a breeding quality dog. some say temperament test but I consider those to be the same as the different titlse available to each dog.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Top Dog

Ok... truce right now, everyone. You all have VERY GOOD points. And I don't see unruly language (at least in this thread). So, back off the personal attacks and let's keep it on subject, ok? Thanks!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 10:52 PM
yuckaduck

Did I personnally attack anyone? Did not mean too, sorry, I was only trying to make other points and have people think of more things. Never ever intended to say anything bad against anyone. Please forgive me.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Top Dog

You're ok, Yuckaduck
Old 07-28-2005, 11:09 PM
yuckaduck

Thanks you had me worried there for a minute!
Old 07-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
Thanks you had me worried there for a minute!
yuckaduck lol u always say that cant u tell when u said something wrong?lol u were fine!
Old 07-28-2005, 11:13 PM
yuckaduck

I thought I was okay but never know how someone else reading might feel. I know what I mean to say and how I won't it taken but sometimes that is not how it happens.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Top Dog

tru tru