Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Top Dog

aww, it's so hard not to like the pup. Is anyone gonna help you out, taking care of 4 seems like plently of trouble
Old 07-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Top Dog

this is the pup yu found right, julie?
Old 07-23-2005, 01:37 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Our friends adopted him for us from a shelter. We didn't really want another dog (especially a puppy) right now until we moved. He's my hubby's dog so he will be taking care of him when he is not working. They are a lot of work, him especially because he is spoiled because he's the baby and thinks he deserves whatever he wants whenever he wants it.

Old 07-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliefurry
because he is spoiled because he's the baby and thinks he deserves whatever he wants whenever he wants it.
A little NILIF training can stop that, can't it?
Old 07-23-2005, 04:26 PM
Rusty but Trusty

yeah that's what we're doing but sometimes those little looks he gives us is hard to resist.

Old 07-23-2005, 04:27 PM
Top Dog

lol, oh, I see
Old 07-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Stare at my avatar....

Quote:
we have too many (4). Here he is taking a nap.
Awww he looks just like Belly seeping. How old is he again? And is that a Eeyore plushie? If you're still wondering what kind of mix he is, he looks VERY beagle-ish to me. Is the tip of his tail white?

It's all fun and games until someone loses and eyeball...then it's PING PONG!!!

Dain bramaged
Old 07-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Rusty but Trusty

yeah that's an eeyore stuffed animal. I LOVE eeyore I have like thirty different eeyore stuffed animals. He's almost nine weeks old. Yes the tip of his tail is white too. His mother was at the shelter with him and he looks a lot like his mother just a little darker. His mother wasn't a stray though and the people that originally owned her said she was a husky/collie mix. So I don't know I'm just gonna go with that. I've been looking at the smooth coated collie pictures and he looks almost a collie but his face isn't as long as narrow. Oh well, I guess the world may never know.

Old 07-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Here's Maverick's mom agian (I think I posted it in his other thread as well)

Old 07-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Stare at my avatar....

Quote:
yeah that's an eeyore stuffed animal. I LOVE eeyore I have like thirty different eeyore stuffed animals. He's almost nine weeks old. Yes the tip of his tail is white too. His mother was at the shelter with him and he looks a lot like his mother just a little darker. His mother wasn't a stray though and the people that originally owned her said she was a husky/collie mix. So I don't know I'm just gonna go with that. I've been looking at the smooth coated collie pictures and he looks almost a collie but his face isn't as long as narrow. Oh well, I guess the world may never know.
I LOVE any stuffed animal, especially Pooh, Piglet,Tigger and Eeeyore I barely fit in my bed, it's full of stuffed animal. He definetely has some beagle (or harrier,or foxhound, or similar hound but most likely beagle) in him, especially if the tip of his tail is white. He really doesn't look much like a smooth collie, except for the coloration. Oh well, guess he's just a Heinz 57 mix

It's all fun and games until someone loses and eyeball...then it's PING PONG!!!

Dain bramaged