Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter'smybaby View Post
I would think that would turn people off--but I hope we can manage it, and schedule him for a membership card in the pancake club!
If I make an "uh uh" noise and pull him away from whatever he is eyeing up to mark, he will walk away from it, so that's good. I've seen dogs that won't stop
Old 07-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Top Dog

I'm so glad you posted pictures so quick, Pam. It warms my heart to see him so happy. I'm actually sort of bawling right now. He's such a sweet little boy and... I just can't believe they were going to put such a sweetie pie to sleep.... how could they!!!

The people at the shelter were SO happy to see him adopted though. They actually cried a little bit too. He had a little going away party actually. Which baffles me even more. If THEY saw what an amazing dog he is, why didn't one of them adopt him??

Old 07-20-2008, 07:40 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam111 View Post
If I make an "uh uh" noise and pull him away from whatever he is eyeing up to mark, he will walk away from it, so that's good. I've seen dogs that won't stop
well that's good--or it's belly band city for awhile!!
Old 07-20-2008, 07:42 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcladymacbeth View Post
I'm so glad you posted pictures so quick, Pam. It warms my heart to see him so happy. I'm actually sort of bawling right now. He's such a sweet little boy and... I just can't believe they were going to put such a sweetie pie to sleep.... how could they!!!

The people at the shelter were SO happy to see him adopted though. They actually cried a little bit too. He had a little going away party actually. Which baffles me even more. If THEY saw what an amazing dog he is, why didn't one of them adopt him??
wow--that is amazing. Thanks again for doing this Beth--it wouldn't have happened without you, Janine and Pam!
Old 07-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Top Dog

Also, I agree that his name really fits him... I love it. And I'm just so glad he's going to be a Chaz dog... I had such a hard time leaving him today. It's so weird, I only spent a measly 4 hours with him, and we were just riding in a car, but he managed to steal my heart. It was so cute.. after I finally worked up the courage to let him out of the crate and into the back seat, he would put his paws up on my seat and put his head on my shoulder!!

Old 07-20-2008, 07:43 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
wow--I would love to have seen that Nik!
I don't think I got pictures of him... no, Im sure I didn't as it was near the end when we were eating and ihartgonzo had left... he had less of the all black that Baxter has, but I sure did a triple take.

Old 07-20-2008, 07:43 PM
swimming upstream

awww....glad he rides well in a car. I love taking Baxter out, and he loves the ride. I sure hope they both get along well.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
awww....glad he rides well in a car. I love taking Baxter out, and he loves the ride. I sure hope they both get along well.
If your dog gets along with other dogs, I'm sure they will be fine. Annabelle was not impressed that there is another dog here, and she was in his face barking and he didn't react whatsoever.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:02 PM
<--------Orson

Oh my goodness! Wilson was just SOOOOOOOOOOOO meant to be a New Yorker! I just know it! Look at those smiles and that tongue! OMG, I just can't stop going back to see him so happy! *sniffles*

I can see he and Bax at the dog park hassling Trav in my mind's eye!

Such a wonderful job everyone done so quickly! Congratulations Christine............I can imagine your anticipation right now! hahahaha
Old 07-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Blow. Me. Away.

Is he your 'foster'? He is sure a cutie pie..I love his face. Same he was going to be euthanized! Bless you for adopting the sweetheart!