Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Bloody but Unbowed

Pam, you should get him a Coonhound. He looks like a man who would appreciate one.

Thanks Baxter'smybaby. You're the Best.
Bless All the Abandoned Animals, Left to Die Alone, Abandoned, Frightened, and Confused
Old 07-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmom777 View Post
Yes, Bax, I can hear them here in Jersey. Loud and clear. He is a real cutie. And he looks like quite a snuggler.
Oh, he is. He'll just roll over on his back and snuggle up to you. He's a sweetheart. They're laying on the floor cuddling now.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Pam, you should get him a Coonhound. He looks like a man who would appreciate one.
He probably would, though he says he would like to get a Corgi next
Old 07-20-2008, 08:32 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam111 View Post
Oh, he is. He'll just roll over on his back and snuggle up to you. He's a sweetheart. They're laying on the floor cuddling now.
this is all such good information--so glad he is a social boy. Baxter may get jealous! Will have to share the sofa with Wilson!
Old 07-20-2008, 08:33 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

The first thing I did was picture him and Baxter running through a field.. he looks so happy.

Old 07-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Bloody but Unbowed

You could rescue a Coonhound, there are so many in shelters in the south. I bet once he saw it, he would fall hard....
Guys with litle dogs are always telling me what a manly dog UF is, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Anyway, Wilson is really something- I don't understand why he didn't go home with someone right away.

Thanks Baxter'smybaby. You're the Best.
Bless All the Abandoned Animals, Left to Die Alone, Abandoned, Frightened, and Confused
Old 07-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
You could rescue a Coonhound, there are so many in shelters in the south. I bet once he saw it, he would fall hard....
Guys with litle dogs are always telling me what a manly dog UF is, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Anyway, Wilson is really something- I don't understand why he didn't go home with someone right away.
I have a feeling he may have been dumped due to the marking, which is the owner's fault for not getting him neutered . If people looked at him at the shelter and took him out to walk and saw how much he was doing it, they might be turned off. It's sad, because it's not his fault at all.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:36 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

This reminds me, today at Pt. Isabel I saw a Baxter-look-alike! He was cute, but not as cute as our very own Baxter. I also saw a Chloe-look-alike, it was eerie how much resemblance there was, though.

Old 07-20-2008, 08:37 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy'sParents View Post
This reminds me, today at Pt. Isabel I saw a Baxter-look-alike! He was cute, but not as cute as our very own Baxter. I also saw a Chloe-look-alike, it was eerie how much resemblance there was, though.
wow--I would love to have seen that Nik!
Old 07-20-2008, 08:37 PM
swimming upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam111 View Post
I have a feeling he may have been dumped due to the marking, which is the owner's fault for not getting him neutered . If people looked at him at the shelter and took him out to walk and saw how much he was doing it, they might be turned off. It's sad, because it's not his fault at all.
I would think that would turn people off--but I hope we can manage it, and schedule him for a membership card in the pancake club!