Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 AM
Show Dog

Default pictures of our baby girl, "Crazy"

I just wanted to share some pictures of our 7 month old baby girl, Sybil (Black Mask Analyze This). She is out of our Riley (Multi V rated, UCI Int'l Ch. Konnenstoltz Ready To Rock, HIC, TT, CGN, CGC (1 pt from her CKC Ch title), (CHIC#36233) and is by BIH/UCI Int'l Ch. Lotar Crni Vitez, IPO 1, BH, TT, (HD B, ED 1). These picture were taken at the WCL Sieger show over the past weekend in Langly BC, Canada by a good friend of mine.

Hope these aren't too big. Thanks for letting me share.
Tracy
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 07-17-2008, 10:18 AM
RedyreRottweilers

She looks super!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Top Dog

Ahh she looks ready to play! Whats her name?
Old 07-17-2008, 03:29 PM
swimming upstream

she has a great expression!!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi, I'm Melissa!

Gorgeous Rottie!
(Rockwilder... :P)
She really is beautiful
Old 07-18-2008, 05:53 AM
Squishy22

GORGEOUS! Ummm, wow, shes gonna be one big girl. Only 7 months?

I want more pics!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:34 AM
Top Dog

Very nice. Love that expression on her face.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Show Dog

Thanks guys, we absolutely love her.

baker, her call name is Sybil.

I have a bunch of pictures from that show, but not any new ones. I'm terrible about taking pictures. As soon as I can download some more from the show I'll post them.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 07-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Show Dog

This is her critique from the second day of the Sieger show:

"7 month old female complete and correct scissor bite, double p1 on left, compact female, very good bone and substance, very strong typey head, with very good stop, dark eys, dark mouth pigmentation, correct ears but could be a little shorter, short and strong muzzle, correct front, very well developed chest, very good topline, very good angulations in front but could be a little more angulated in the rear, very good coat in very good condition, color well defined but could be brighter, very good movement, topline is very good in movement, elbows slightly open when moving"

Both judges told me that this was the nicest puppy in the show, but that because she wouldn't move for me that they couldn't give her first. The judge on the second day even personally apologized for not being able to place her higher, but he couldn't judge movement if she won't move. She absolutely wouldn't run for me. She would do a down and back and one go around but then she would just shut down. On the second day she actually sat down on the second time around. I guess I know what we need to work on. Sybil got a VP2, the first day and a VP3 on the second, but both her critiques were phenomenal.

I was very happy about her critiques, but I couldn't help but be a little disappointed about her placements. I guess we have some sork to do before the next show.