Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 07-14-2008, 06:25 PM
woof!

Unhappy My Puppy situation

well since I haven beein posting in this forum for a while...

Problably you guys where wondering about what happed with my search for a show puppy, well is frozen for now

If someone remeber this topic http://www.chazhound.com/forums/show...ghlight=poodle
The the breeder was a big snob at the end and was very rude the last time I speaked in the phone.

Since he said no, I stared french clases and my mom told me that we could go to mexico in vacations but just before th vacations stared a plane fell from the airpor in my city and it after that the aiport was a mess so no trips

I'm in clases again so I can't go for the moment, so I'm not contacting any breeders until there's a trip soon (if my bad luck goes away)

The sadest part is that many people I know have new puppies, one of my cousing have a new poodle and she's so sweet, also the rott pair they have just had 6 puppies and they are so adorable

And my painting classes teacher have a new mix (poodle x cocker x mix ) the person from the next house gave to him >->

But the breeds I'm interested are american cocker, english cocker or poodle.

I hope I can have my dream show dog one day, arrg this is so frusting , I'm depresed when I see dogs now.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:36 PM
Top Dog

Things will happen at the right time ! Hang in !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 07-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

hang in there. I know the feeling of watching everyone around you end up with their pups and you're still without. Just keep hanging in there. You'll get your dog when the time is right and you wont regret the wait. I could have jumped at the first pup i saw... but then I wouldn't have Bamm. Im glad i waited and ended up with him. He's perfect for me.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Top Dog

I feel your frusteration. I've had to turn down two breeders now about my show Newfie. And since I want a brown Newf, I have only a small pool of breeders to choose from.. So I understand the feeling. I hope you find your show puppy soon. If you haven't yet, it's only because the puppy that's meant for you isn't here yet Good luck!!
Old 07-14-2008, 10:38 PM
F150 and a .30-06

Well if it makes you feal better I waited 18 years for my show dog

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 07-15-2008, 08:45 AM
woof!

Thanks guys, is so frusting when the other people you know is gettin puppies, and asking you when you are goin to have yours

At least is good a rest for while, beein talking to many breeders for 2 years is tedious >->

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennSLK View Post
Well if it makes you feal better I waited 18 years for my show dog
hmm.... if I whanted one since 1994 , that means 4 more years if I have your same luck XD