Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 07-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Top Dog

Handsome boys as always. BMR that is a very nice movement shot.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:51 AM
RedyreRottweilers

Thanks, Dals!

Old 07-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Beautiful boys!

Sad that you are selling Mikey.

Thanks Steveinski!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:15 AM
Show Dog

And this is a head shot from that same Sieger show.

Hope this works right.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 07-17-2008, 02:17 AM
Show Dog

Sorry, this is Ruger. "Redyre Weapon Of Choice, HIC"

(and that would be a piece of grass in the corner of his mouth)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 07-18-2008, 05:51 AM
Squishy22

Man, they look nice. I especially like miltons profile shot!!

Mike is being sold? Why?
Old 07-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
Man, they look nice. I especially like miltons profile shot!!

Mike is being sold? Why?
Not sure. Maybe Red could answer........

From what I have heard he was placed as a pup to someone for free, according to the contract. That person was later presented with a BILL and decided to return him. Now he's going to yet another home.

Thanks Steveinski!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:47 AM
RedyreRottweilers

I expected that would come up from you, J's Crew.

You should be reminded that there are 2 sides to EVERY story. I have not, nor will I discuss this matter on any public bulletin board, out of respect for all parties.

Anyone familiar with Rottweilers well understands the difficulties of housing 2 adult males together. It still remains to be seen if Mike will stay here long term or not. I do not have kennels. All my dogs are house dogs. I won't keep both of them if they get to the point where they don't get along.

Since you seem to have so much inside information on all this, J's Crew, why don't you answer the people's questions, because again, I will not discuss this in public. I have not sent around any emails that were sent to me, or published any paperwork that was never intended for public view.

Others have chosen to do so. That is their business. I choose not to participate, but if people want to read about the smear campaign mounted against me after this situation did not work out, it's pretty easy to find on the net. I'm sure you would be happy to help anyone find it that wants to see it.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Felurian

Look, J's, Red's explained Mike's coming back to her to OUR satisfaction. She's proven herself to us over and over again and EARNED our respect and our trust in her word. She's handled herself with elegance and tact and exhibited a notable distaste for gossip and backstabbing.

Some of us even remember that at the outset, when Mikey first left her home, the possibility was there that it was a temporary placement.

That said, I'd love it if Mikey and Miltie could co-exist happily for the rest of their natural lives . . . but if not, then, Red, I hope you draw up a contract that requires a new family to join Chaz and keep us up to date on his career in the ring and his daily antics! And that they have a good camera, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 07-18-2008, 09:49 AM
Top Dog

[QUOTE=Renee750il;1125418]Look, J's, Red's explained Mike's coming back to her to OUR satisfaction. She's proven herself to us over and over again and EARNED our respect and our trust in her word. She's handled herself with elegance and tact and exhibited a notable distaste for gossip and backstabbing.[/QUOTE]

Maybe on Chaz.

Anyways, my post was not nasty OR confrontational. I posted what I had "heard" about the situation when someone asked why Mike was being sold. I did not accuse but merely advised that Red could answer that question. She got defensive, not I.

Thanks Steveinski!