Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 07-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Rusty but Trusty

The thing we want to try to do is get him to be quiet in his crate. I give him a rawhide chew (which I know isn't too good for him) and it will work for like five minutes. He doesn't like toys really, unless their my daughter's toys. He's usually pretty good about jumping and stuff unless he's with the other dogs than it's hard to get anyone to stop jumping.

Old 07-23-2005, 05:22 PM
Love my pets

Congrats on the new member of the family! I just hope you're able to get some rest. I know what it's like with 3 dogs and can just imagine what your house must be like.
Old 07-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Rusty but Trusty

our house right now is a nightmare! We were finally settling into a routine with the dogs and then he came so now we are all mixed up with the routine. Although I just finally gave everyone a bath today so atleast the house smells better fora minute (we're doing a doggy bath and complete house cleaning today). My parents are coming to visit tomorrow and so we want the house to be good smelling and clean so they don't flip out TOO much.