New Addition!!!!!!!!!!

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Well he's yellow, he's 10 weeks old, he enjoys water, and he was barking all night long!

Yup I went over to talk to my neighbors about not tieing him up all day and night. And the woman picks him up plops him in my arms and goes. "Here he's your problem now". So after searching for a home for him and coming up fruitless my mom broke down and told me if I paid more rent I could have him.

He is a purebred registered male Lab. His name was Hoss but im changing it. Yes I have made it known I have had two bad experiences with aggressive labs. But I am totally in love with this puppy. I have pictures on my camera I will upload them in alittle bit.

I have absolutely no idea what I will name him yet. Im about to be corny and name him Marley.

PixieSticksandTricks

LOL CD I was thinking Edward. Maggie is dealing with him well. She puts him in his place when he nips to hard at her but other than that she is doing really well.

PICTURE TIME!!!

Lol check out the pink on his nose

Cutie Pie

Im thinking the cool tile beats the hot muggy outdoors

*More*

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
AWWWW
At least you got him out of a bad situation and you got him and now can take care of him!
And I like the name Marley. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Poor little guy - glad he's with you!! He's a real cutie! I'm with Renee, I hope they don't turn around and go get another dog now. =/

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Aww! So glad you saved the little one! What horrible [past] owners..but I'm glad you've got him now. He's definetly a cutie!

Decided on a name yet?

:D

PixieSticksandTricks

Well I decided on the name Sawyer. He is named after the guy from Lost before anyone asks to :p.

And get this! When I was there they already had a new puppy! They got her yesterday. I wasent surprised though. They also were telling me how he chews on everything and pee's and poo's everywhere. Well YEAH! He's a puppy! Since I got him earlier he hasent had one accident. Maybe because every time he shows a sign of needing to go I take him outside! Also with all our toys he hasent tried to chew on anything that he shouldn't. Honestly it doesent take half a brain to raise a puppy.

Papa Bully

I like Sawyer more than Edward Pixie.
Over here Edwards are all geeks.LOL

Congrats and hope all goes well.

Labyrinth

Grats! Glad to hear you got the little guy out of that situation.. I can't help but wonder why they got him in the first place though. I already feel sorry for their new puppy :(

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
And get this! When I was there they already had a new puppy! They got her yesterday.
That is just heartbreaking... what, this little guy wasn't good enough so they got another one? If you hadn't come along, I hate to think what might have happened to him. =<

PixieSticksandTricks

That is just heartbreaking... what, this little guy wasn't good enough so they got another one? If you hadn't come along, I hate to think what might have happened to him. =<
I think thats exactly why they got the other one :(. I also hate to think what would have happened to him. Twice last night I heard the guy go outside and beat him for crying :confused::mad:. He is such a good puppy he's sleeping by my feet right now. Probley exhausted from barking all night and day :(. He will have a great life with me I have already promised him that.

Members online

No members online now.