Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 09-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Alpha Dog

What a rant! Never heard it put quite that way. It was right on.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Are you dead yet?

Great post.. Have I mentioned that I love your sense of humor?
Old 09-10-2004, 02:15 AM
Top Dog

There was a biting incident in this area a few years ago, and the "pit bull" was a registered Chocolate Lab. The kid hit the dog on the head with a stick a half dozen times and he nipped her cheek to tell her to knock it off. The cops were the ones that claimed it was a Pit, and even our clueless dog warden couldn't yell "PIT BULL!" as he's prone to do, as it was obvious it was a Lab, a nice one at that. The kid admitted she hit him with the stick "on the face" and he didn't like it.
The story went from being one of the "top stories" on the 6PM news to not being mentioned on the 11PM broadcast. In the paper, it was just a tiny article that mentioned she had provoked "the attack". Attack is a stupid term for what happened. I would call it "explaining things". A 90 pound dog doesn't barely break the skin when it "attacks". I've been bitten a couple of times and I know what an attack is.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:17 AM
Felurian

My first reaction when I hear about a dog biting incident is typically, "well, what was he/she doing to the dog?"

Sometimes I even manage to keep it to myself - believe it or not! (lol)
Old 09-10-2004, 07:22 PM
FaceZ Of DeaTh

Listen i have a rottweiler i never said i dont dislike them. I just dont like pit bulls. They were bred for dog fighting they are unpredictable. They see a little kid running and it triggers their instinct to attack the kid. Pit bulls cant be trusted they were basicly bred to kill other animals. You guys will believe me when u get attacked by one like my sisters friend it was a tragidy.

She had the pit bull since she was a child and it tunrned on her and she has scars all over her face.

(edited out insult to forum - Moderator)
Old 09-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Are you dead yet?

Quote:
My sister had a friend that had a pitbull since child hood. It loved her and she took it evry where. One day she came home and the pitbull ripped her arm open for no reason.
You said this awhile about pit bulls.
Quote:
She had the pit bull since she was a child and it tunrned on her and she has scars all over her face.
Now the dog bit her FACE? Which is it? The arm and the face are very far apart from one another.

Because of that, I really believe that you are making this whole 'she was attacked' story up, just to get people angry.
Old 09-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Alpha Dog

FaceZ of Death,
One more insult posted in this forum and you will be banned.

I am sorry if someone you know was hurt by a dog. That does not mean that it is the dog breed's fault. Your auguments and comments are baseless.

Chazhound
Old 09-11-2004, 08:07 AM
FaceZ Of DeaTh

Je** of* isnt a swere word. It is just jurk like a mean person and off like turn the lights off.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Felurian

Don't try to rationalize, FOD. Stop and think before you click to post. Now, behave! Everyone here is perfectly happy to help you with problems and dog questions, but no one is willing to put up with foolish, inane, redundant tripe. You can do better.
Old 09-11-2004, 11:50 AM
FaceZ Of DeaTh

Guys u win seriously i didnt know much about the breed. Thats why i made that one post to see what you guys think. You guys very angry (Dont know why) when i discussed my point of view. I wont talk about the breed anymore and i bet they are very good dogs. You guys have changed my point of view but seriously dont freek out.

I AM SINCERELY SORRY