Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 12-30-2008, 11:48 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess2416 View Post
I also love the OtherJess, cause she can read my mind
Ditto. But not for the mind reading. Because she's incredibly sweet and humble. And because she gives me Tempie pics. (OMG. YELLOW LAB PUPPPYYYYY. SQUEEEEEEE!)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-31-2008, 12:00 PM
MafiaPrincess's Avatar
MafiaPrincess MafiaPrincess is offline
Obvious trollsare Obvious
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 6,134
Default

Awww Thanks guys I feel loved, and I needed it. Broken ski instructor here.

All the regular chatters rock my socks. I can't think well enough to come up with individual i love yous right now.. but I do love you guys
__________________

Stop paddling your own douchecanoe

CRB Houdini's Apple Cider RXMCL AGDC AADC MSDC MJDC RNT CL3-F CL3-H EXJ Bronze
AAC's Top Dog List ~~ 2007-11 Q's ~~ 2008-11 Q's ~~ 2009-10 Q's
AAC's Overall Top Dog List - 47 Q's and 7 Titles


Stanton Acres Out Of The Ashes SGDC RNMCL MJDC ADC CL3-F CL3-S CL3-H SD-S (SP)
AAC's Top Dog List 2009 - 12 Q's

Stark Naked Burn It To The Ground

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-31-2008, 04:14 PM
Punkygirl0101's Avatar
Punkygirl0101 Punkygirl0101 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California
Posts: 4,107
Default

I must say I love Typhanie for her amazing flying dachshund drawing skills!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-31-2008, 04:32 PM
Backward_Cinderella
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkygirl0101 View Post
I must say I love Typhanie for her amazing flying dachshund drawing skills!
They are pretty amazing, aren't they?
>.<
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Backward_Cinderella
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

*bump* for Ryan because he can't find it.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-01-2009, 04:52 PM
96 GTS 96 GTS is offline
Custom User Title
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,658
Default

I love BC for being an all around awesome person
Skittledoo for helping me through rough times
Dak for making me laugh
Nolu for being completely entertaining and really nice despite what you say
Saje for being a great listener
Youhavenoidea for helping me so much

This list is really pathetic, I could sit here forever and write, everyone here is so awesome.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-01-2009, 07:02 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,544
Default

I love you, too, Ryan. For your incredible dirtymindedness... And because you're an awesome friend.

Oh, and I love Jess because she's better than a popsicle.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-01-2009, 07:03 PM
jess2416's Avatar
jess2416 jess2416 is offline
Who woulda thought <3
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 22,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I love you, too, Ryan. For your incredible dirtymindedness... And because you're an awesome friend.

Oh, and I love Jess because she's better than a popsicle.
heheheeh LMAO

and not quite as cold either
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-01-2009, 07:05 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess2416 View Post
heheheeh LMAO

and not quite as cold either
I'm coldhearted enough for both of us.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-01-2009, 07:06 PM
jess2416's Avatar
jess2416 jess2416 is offline
Who woulda thought <3
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 22,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I'm coldhearted enough for both of us.
LMAO who said anything about the heart hahahaha
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site