The 'why I love you' thread, part II

A

Angel Chicken

There are so many...

Jess-- your my girl... we don't talk much, but I've met you, and your a kickass girl. We'll party like the rockstars we are one day!! ;)

Skittle-- Your my homie. If I ever come up your way, you can bet your sweet arse that we'll be hookin' up.

Noludoru--another homie.... you make me giggle. Alot.

Grace-- where ever you are, I just adore you... your so awesome in so many ways...

Sparks & Puck-- I love both you guys... you two are just awesome sauce and then some.

Renee-- Your just naughty sometimes... and I love it ;)

ACoop-- You rock, girlfriend...

There are many more... those are ones just off the top of my head.

Puck- who i thought was perfectly horrible until a few things he said made me doubt-- then I explained that i thought i was wrong about him via pm, and he graciously accepted and explained himself further. We may diverge on some potlitical issues, but otherwise an all around great guy.

:rofl1:

PUCK!!!!!! You've been OUTED!!!!! :D

TheWonderPuppies

Pres. Of Gutter Club.....
ROFL about Puck

I love all my chat buddies even if i cant get in there often anymore.

Dekka, she has been there for me through a lot.

Renee and Grammy who are always the voice of reason

Jess and Snip w/o them the gutter club would not be what it is.

and many others

even Nolu with her mindsoap and who can forget taste the rainbow and Breeze :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I love Grammy....

because no matter how big or small the occassion... there is ALWAYS an Ecard waiting for me in my email. she sends the CUTEST cards too. I always love them.

She is always thinking of us.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Breeze- you are my sis, and my friend... and you have been there to listen to me whine and bitch and moan..

Nicole- you are one of the nicest, most compassionate, generous ladies I know... thanks for everything :)

Nolu: you are my pissy sidekick lol

TWP: you are one of my favorite gutter club members

Laura (AC): like you said, we may not talk that much, but I know that if I needed you you would be there for me, and the same goes for you

PWC: You are my man sammich keeper, how could I not love you :D

RHD and Skittle.. there isnt much to say, but luv you gals..

Renee: All I can say is Thanks :) there are no words, but you know what they are

Shadow: you are one of the sweet ladies I know, thank you so much for taking me and chloe in and letting her be a "Dane" for the day :)

and last but not least: you know who you are, you havent been around long but I love talking to you, and laughing with you. We "hit it off" from Day 1.. (talk to you soon)

there are more, but Im on my lunch break and time is short

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I love all of you! :D

Breeze, we haven't talked in a while, but I love you!

Grace, I miss you! Come back soon, we all love you.

Nolu and Amber, you two are awesome and I love talking with both of you

PW, you make me roffle so freaking hard in chat ALL the time

Mafia, what can I say, we talk about a lot, but you're like my very own pissy sidekick. Or, maybe I'm the sidekick, whatever. You rock my socks

Zoom! I love you!

Jess, you are, without a doubt, one of the nicest people I know, even when you are pissy

Renee, you are like a rock in a storm, and I'm glad that this forum has you

Nikki, you are an all around loving person, and I really appreciate the time you take to help people out on this board.

Dekka, I am so glad you are on here two. I can finally embrace Ozzy's terrier nature now, and have contemplated getting another down the road. And its All Your Fault! :D

Jen, we haven't talked lately, but I love you, and I'm really hoping to see you this summer!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Okay, guess it's time to update this!

Virginia, your one of my best friends and sister. I love you to death girl! Your friendship means so much to me. Even though we haven't talked in a while. Your always there for me, listen to me whine, and encourage me when I'm down. You're awesome (((((HUGS)))))

Grace, your also one of my best friends and someone I treasure dearly as a friend. You've basically allowed me to have such a wonderful Blaze, with pointing me to the Henry's, the endless questions about breeders, dogs, training, puppies, herding, and then being there after I got him, and again with the endless questions. hehe. I hope one day I get to meet you and your amazing Eve. Love you girl!

Emily, sis! We haven't talked in a while, and I miss it! You are an extremely up-beat girl, and you're always there to listen. I love you!

Kim, what can I say? We seem to have hit it off pretty early on. You are so nice, and you get just as hot headed as I do sometimes when it comes to certain things (I can think of a few threads). I can't wait to meet you soon. Love you.

Renee, like Jess said, thanks. You may not know it, but you've gotten me through some hard times. Whether it be a PM or a little post I read of yours throughout the day. They do make a big difference! So don't ever stop. You kept me sane while waiting for Blaze. I love you.

Nikki, you're so kind, tender hearted, and always try to look for the best in a messy situation. I love you.

Grammy, what's not to love about her? After reading your most recent thread about sitting with your neighbor's dying dog, I kept thinking how amazing you are for doing something so hard like that. Love you!

Amber and Nolu, even though we may not talk much, I love how funny you two can be and love reading your posts! Love you gals.

I can't think of anymore right now, though I'm sure there are more. lol

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Ok more are coming to mind..

CharlieDog- you are an awesome girl, and always make me smile, we will meet one day :D

Cooper- You are an awesome lady, I love spending our Tuesday nights "together" watching BOB and the biggest loser :) and I know that whatever happens that I can always talk to you if I need you..

Baxter- I know we dont talk a whole lot, but you are on of the nicest, sweetest ladies on Chaz, I love how that you can be so passionate about things, and can speak your mind and never seem to blow a fuse.. you Rock :)
(and I like your singing :p)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
ok-- I have avoided this because it is too hard to list everyone. but I will try...

Jess--I love your sense of sarcasm, wit, humor and I know the sincere part of you... you are a doll.

Coop-- your love for your family, and "twisted" sense of humor grabbed my attention immediately--you make me smile and laugh.

Renee--you are one multifaceted lady...and I so enjoy that about you!

Saje--you put up with all my pestering and allowed me to annoy you with camera questions--I so appreciate it!

Grammy--Chaz would not be Chaz without you here--you bring such a needed view, and you call it like you see it--love that!

DrMom--you are so knowledgeable, so down to earth, and so caring--yet, your humor shines through. And you love hounds...need I say more?

Angelchicken--what a gem you are!

ummm-- so many others---I enjoy everyone--that is what makes Chaz such a great forum--so many different personalities, and views on everything--so if I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean I don't feel the love! :p

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Aww, Bax, I love you too. You are always there for me- to listen to tales of my crazy life. And, your dogs are cool too.

ACooper

Awe these kinds of threads are hard for me because I could spend hours listing, writing, and getting sappy, but here goes..........

Baxter- One of my twisted sisters, I was drawn to you right away because you are able to put yourself in the other persons place before you type. You sincerely care about the problems and issues you respond to, you are kind, loving, and caring. I am proud to call you my online friend. Luv ya bunches.

Jess- Another of my twisted sisters, I love your "In your face" attitude. You don't give a rat's behind what other people think of your opinion..........you own it and don't mind sharing, LOL. You are like an M&M. Hard candy shell with a sweet, soft, filling. Don't worry, your sweet filling can remain a secret to those of us who love you ;) You are my search QUEEN! If it's out there, you can find it!!

Renee- I can't say anything that others haven't already said. You are slow to anger and quick to forgive........don't change anytime soon.

Nikki- I love your compassion for our furry friends, your willingness to help in any way you can. Sometimes your passion gets the better of you but it's always coming from your heart.

Grammy- Our wise elder with a heart of gold (or should that be Golden Heart?) Always ready to dish out a spanking when needed............gotta love that :D

Angel Chicken- Remember when I used to have time in the mornings to MSN with you? Those were some of the funniest conversations EVER! hahaha

There are so many others here, ones that I find myself looking to see posts from. RedHotDobe, Zoom, Breeze, Smkie, Ryan (sunnierhawk), Skittle, 96GTS, Dizzy (sometimes her devil's advocate drives me nuts, but it's all good), I know there are many others that I am not thinking of right now!

drmom...helped me out so much when I was having so much trouble with my son. Lot's of love, hugs and pm's!!! It was much appreciated!!!!!

BB....she's a fellow Pacific Northwest chazzer. Also, I have enjoyed our chats....she's always got good advice. Such a kind hearted & interesting young lady!! :)

Members online

No members online now.