Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-14-2008, 02:27 AM
Squishy22
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

OMG that rottie is STUNNING. Just WOW. I dont care who the owner is, lol.

Hopefully you are who you say you are. I'm not going to get into it and do a background search. I'll just take your word for it . For now.

One good tip I can give... to prove that you are who you are. Take a picture of your dog WITH a piece of paper next to him that has "member of chazhound" written on it. That will clear up things really fast!
  #22  
Old 06-14-2008, 02:28 AM
MelissaCato's Avatar
MelissaCato MelissaCato is offline
ĜȫƝ ₩īĿ
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Under a Rock in the USA!
Posts: 1,461
Default

Hi Vac. Love the style of your kitchen cupboards, very nice. I seen the photo's. Well this is gonna get interesting.
__________________
"Never miss a Good Chance to Wake Up"
  #23  
Old 06-14-2008, 03:06 AM
Vaccaro Rottweilers
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thanks... LOL... Not only am I the owner of that fine looking boy.. I 'm also the breeder of him...

Yes... I am Vaccaro Rottweilers.. Go see my webpage and you will see those same photo's of Steiner on it that I posted on here... I think that will be proof enough...

http://www.geocities.com/vaccarorotts2003



Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
OMG that rottie is STUNNING. Just WOW. I dont care who the owner is, lol.

Hopefully you are who you say you are. I'm not going to get into it and do a background search. I'll just take your word for it . For now.

One good tip I can give... to prove that you are who you are. Take a picture of your dog WITH a piece of paper next to him that has "member of chazhound" written on it. That will clear up things really fast!
  #24  
Old 06-14-2008, 04:05 AM
Squishy22
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaccaro Rottweilers View Post
Thanks... LOL... Not only am I the owner of that fine looking boy.. I 'm also the breeder of him...

Yes... I am Vaccaro Rottweilers.. Go see my webpage and you will see those same photo's of Steiner on it that I posted on here... I think that will be proof enough...

http://www.geocities.com/vaccarorotts2003
That link is not working.

You can easily copy and paste photos from a web site to your computer and then post them anywhere you want to.
  #25  
Old 06-14-2008, 04:46 AM
Vaccaro Rottweilers
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The link should be working now..

Why would I want to take pictures of somebody else's is dog and post them on my website.. That would be kind of stupid of me wouldn't it? It would also get me in alot of trouble....

Look at "Nevaeh's" page and you will see I'm wearing the same jogging pants in the picture with her as I am with Steiner... You will be able to tell them because there is a white strip running down the side of the leg...

Have fun!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
That link is not working.

You can easily copy and paste photos from a web site to your computer and then post them anywhere you want to.
  #26  
Old 06-14-2008, 05:36 AM
Squishy22
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaccaro Rottweilers View Post
The link should be working now..

Why would I want to take pictures of somebody else's is dog and post them on my website.. That would be kind of stupid of me wouldn't it? It would also get me in alot of trouble....

Look at "Nevaeh's" page and you will see I'm wearing the same jogging pants in the picture with her as I am with Steiner... You will be able to tell them because there is a white strip running down the side of the leg...

Have fun!!
Only a few pages are working. I'll have to check back later. Although, I have your number (the kennels number), and I can call it to verify that you really are the breeder.

So how much did your house cost. It looks expensive!
  #27  
Old 06-14-2008, 12:13 PM
CharlieDog's Avatar
CharlieDog CharlieDog is offline
Rude and Not Ginger
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 9,194
Default

But, that's hosted on a free server. And anyone can take pictures off of google or somewhere and post them ANYWHERE. So, because that a free web page, it could very well be her house, and her phone number on there, but not her dogs. See what I'm saying?
__________________
  #28  
Old 06-14-2008, 12:45 PM
Vaccaro Rottweilers
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

LOL.. Why would I take pictures of somebody else's dogs and post them to my website??

OMG if I did something like that I would have certain somebody's going to the people I stole the pictures from and telling them I have pictures of their dogs posted on my website... Really.. It's not worth the headache to me...

See what I'm saying Charlie Dog?






Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
But, that's hosted on a free server. And anyone can take pictures off of google or somewhere and post them ANYWHERE. So, because that a free web page, it could very well be her house, and her phone number on there, but not her dogs. See what I'm saying?
  #29  
Old 06-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Vaccaro Rottweilers
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Forgot to pull the collar up under his neck better.. Sorry....






  #30  
Old 06-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Squishy22
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
But, that's hosted on a free server. And anyone can take pictures off of google or somewhere and post them ANYWHERE. So, because that a free web page, it could very well be her house, and her phone number on there, but not her dogs. See what I'm saying?
I see what your saying, but I researched Vaccaro Rottweilers and that web site IS the real website for the kennel. They have advertisements for that kennel all over the web.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site