Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 10:43 PM
RedyreRottweilers

http://pawvillage.com/pedigree/dynpr...?ID=ETP0UYWO9Q
Old 06-13-2008, 10:44 PM
RedyreRottweilers

http://vomstreitweinrottweilers.com/...Tor_s_DNA2.jpg
Old 06-13-2008, 10:51 PM
Vaccaro Rottweilers

I'm not going to argue with you RR.. You're on your own with this one honey.. I know.. It's a rough life being a trouble maker.. isn't it??? Especially more so when people just darn well won't listen to you huh??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyreRottweilers View Post
Old 06-13-2008, 11:32 PM
We are Home.

if your not baller then why is there a post that baller posteed with your dogs pics. GAH im so lost. Red you cant share stuff like that and not explain i get confused to easy and this is entertaining.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 06-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Vaccaro Rottweilers

I will explain it to you.. Baller is a friend of mine.. She posted those pictures on that forum because she wanted to.. quest22 (Faye) is an old lady that's trying to make trouble for me (she lives like 10 blocks away from me) her and I "used" to be friends (we have known each other since 93) but unfortantly the friendship came to an abrupt end... because like RR she's nothing but a trouble maker....

All the feuding that's been going on is actually really quite funny... and entertaining like you said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
if your not baller then why is there a post that baller posteed with your dogs pics. GAH im so lost. Red you cant share stuff like that and not explain i get confused to easy and this is entertaining.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:25 AM
Twin 2.0

Just a reminder to all, please keep drama from other forums off of Chazhound. We can create enough drama on our own.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Show Dog

Not only do you post on that forum as "Baller", you also post on another as "MooShoo" and various anonymous user names. You really are not fooling anyone. Your use of the English language and mistakenly switching between third and first person when agitated gives you away.

Vac, this is a good forum. Please don't ruin it with your lies, deceit, and multiple personalities.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 06-14-2008, 12:39 AM
Show Dog

I apologize to the other members. Please disregard my previous post. I really don't want the drama here. This really is a good forum.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 06-14-2008, 12:58 AM
Vaccaro Rottweilers

Tell me this Tracy.. What have I done wrong on here? As far as I can see not a darn thing...

RR is the one that started with me.. I didn't come here to start trouble.. So please don't start it with me...

If I wanted to start BS on here why would I use my real name to do it?

I have long moved on and decided to let you guys play your "little games" all you want.. I refuse to to bring myself down to that level immaturity.. because frankly none of you are worth the effort of getting mad...

Think what you want.. But I'm not "Baller" nor am I MooShoo" LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaskrott View Post
Not only do you post on that forum as "Baller", you also post on another as "MooShoo" and various anonymous user names. You really are not fooling anyone. Your use of the English language and mistakenly switching between third and first person when agitated gives you away.

Vac, this is a good forum. Please don't ruin it with your lies, deceit, and multiple personalities.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:02 AM
Vaccaro Rottweilers

Don't worry Tracy there isn't going to be any "drama".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaskrott View Post
I apologize to the other members. Please disregard my previous post. I really don't want the drama here. This really is a good forum.
Closed Thread