NOVA chazzers, or chazzers in the general area

noludoru

Bored Now.
We need to have another meetup! The last one was April 5th at Lilavati's dog park in Alexandria, and was a blast. Since so many people expressed interest in coming last time and couldn't, I figure starting to plan one now for a July/August meetup would be smart.

SO - who is interested? :) Where are you at? It will probably be at the dog park in Alexandria again, but if we are expecting more people and the general consensus is that it needs to be elsewhere, that's fine.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I am... but I am going to TN the 2nd week of July, so August would be a little better for me

noludoru

Bored Now.
I was thinking August would be better simply due to the unavailability of people because of short notice. IF it's in July it'll be late July, I should think. And definitely on a weekend, probably a Saturday.

OH, and if any of you who have expressed interest want regular updates so you don't have to be checking the thread, just say so. I'm going to be regularly PMing everyone who wants to come with updates so it's not forgotten.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I wanna go but August would be better for me as well.
I live in Georgia and I'm 17 so it'll be hard for me to go unless I get a ride..

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Depends when it is and if someone with a reliable car would want to go with me. I am going on a cruise for 2 weeks in August and I plan to work a lot during the summer, but I am interested. :D

Right now I think I'll just stick to the sidelines of this thread, I was so excited to go last time and then couldn't make it, so I'm just going to pretend I can't make it from the beginning this time so I won't be disappointed. lol

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Aw man, I would sooooo love to go to a Chaz meetup. Unfortunately for me, though, 10 hours is an awfully long drive. :(

That, and end of July through beginning of August is the WORST time for me to get away from work.

milos_mommy

Depends when it is and if someone with a reliable car would want to go with me. I am going on a cruise for 2 weeks in August and I plan to work a lot during the summer, but I am interested. :D

Right now I think I'll just stick to the sidelines of this thread, I was so excited to go last time and then couldn't make it, so I'm just going to pretend I can't make it from the beginning this time so I won't be disappointed. lol
Ditto.
Hopefully by August I'll be able to get my license...Long Island has no available road tests for so long they aren't even making appointments anymore :mad:. But I still don't know when I'm going to Haiti exactly...or anything, so it would be VERY tentative.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
I'm in. If we are going to my park again, we definatley want to do the morning, not only because there are nicer people there, but because August will be HOT!

If we can get enough, finding somewhere with shade and/or water might be a good idea. Perhaps renting if we can get the commitments?

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'm in. If we are going to my park again, we definatley want to do the morning, not only because there are nicer people there, but because August will be HOT!

If we can get enough, finding somewhere with shade and/or water might be a good idea. Perhaps renting if we can get the commitments?
That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure.

I'm bringing Middie this time as long as a) Cristy doesn't mind having him in the car with us or b) my mom can drive me. Or if I can drive by then... but I don't think I'll ever be comfortable driving in Alexandria, so maybe not.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
and hey if I have my car by then Middie is more than welcome to ride along in mine too.... here's wishful thinking that I'll have a car

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Im not coming...

cause PW will kidnap me and lock me in her basement, and do god knows what to me :(

She said so herself

:p :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oooh okay. So that's one more possibility. LOL! I want to bring him with us - I think he'd have a blast. If by then it turns out I can't, that's okay, too, though.

Im not coming...

cause PW will kidnap me and lock me in her basement, and do god knows what to me :(

She said so herself

:p :D
You seem to be looking forward to what she's going to do to you... *guttermind*

jess2416

Who woulda thought
You seem to be looking forward to what she's going to do to you... *guttermind*

NUH UH....

I was just making sure that everyone knew, in case I was able to make it, and I somehow came up missing...

that way you could come and rescue me...

Back on Topic...

Right now, I am 80% sure that I will be about to make it...

noludoru

Bored Now.
Can we try to make that 99% sure? I want to pet Chloe.. I mean, um, I want to meet you, Jess! :p

Hehe. :D Besides, I ought to at least meet my owner once, don't you think?

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
I am game! July is too hot though and I have borzois.. Not that far away about a little over an hour but yea- we could do it..

Sweet72947

Squishy face
That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure.

I'm bringing Middie this time as long as a) Cristy doesn't mind having him in the car with us or b) my mom can drive me. Or if I can drive by then... but I don't think I'll ever be comfortable driving in Alexandria, so maybe not.
I don't care as long as he doesn't try to jump in my lap and slobber all over my face while I'm driving. :p

Members online