Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 05-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
ETA: OH GOD.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Ebon_Lupus

Yeah, now I KNOW I'm not reading into this a little too much. I mean, hell: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ty&btnG=Search

Quote:
"Zoophilia is the life-style of one who has had a loving, most likely sexual fondness for non-human animals for a greater part of their life. Those who engage in sexual intercourse with non-human animals practice bestiality. One can practice bestiality without loving the animal one is having sex with, but those who do this are not zoophiles, they are merely practitioners of bestiality. Please understand that I do not mean to use the word bestiality in any derogatory way as its practice can be quite enjoyable and is not in and of itself abusive. Practicing bestiality without love for the animal involved may be acceptable or unacceptable behavior, depending upon ones approach to the relationship and ones responsibility to animal in question. I realize that it is possible to have loveless sex without causing harm to your partner, but to be honest, I have a personal bias against those who would use another merely to gratify themselves."

"For a male tied anally premature separation is extremely painful and can cause torn and bleeding tissues. If this happens clean the wound thoroughly. You should heal okay, but if you get abdominal cramps, experience a fever, or an infection develops then seek medical attention immediately! Tell the hospital that you got carried away with a dildo and hurt yourself if you need an excuse."
There is not enough in the world to express my reaction to this.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:46 PM
totally normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post

ETA: OH GOD.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Ebon_Lupus

Yeah, now I KNOW I'm not reading into this a little too much. I mean, hell: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ty&btnG=Search

O M G ! !

I'm so creeped out now... Why did I look?!?!
Old 05-29-2008, 12:06 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcmoffatt View Post

O M G ! !

I'm so creeped out now... Why did I look?!?!
Yeah, that's how I feel. I've been consoling myself by catching up on blogs 'n stuff.... I have a feeling I wont be able to shake the horror for a while. The pictures were disturbing enough... but just reading a FEW paragraphs of this crap made me sick.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:00 AM
cavlover12

Quote:
Note that mutts tend to be the healthiest dogs; suffering from far fewer maladies than those pure bred
this is so worng in my book, crossbreds can have either or both problems from the parents. Just cause its a mutt doesn't mean alll the bad is bred out. If anything it has twice the problems a purebred can have depending on the parents.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:28 AM
Puppy Dog

I... I think I just threw up in my mouth.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:03 AM
Arbitrary and Capricious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boemy View Post

There is not enough in the world to express my reaction to this.

Well, I think we can dismiss his opinions on S/N now as biased.

The Court's extensive review of these pages serves as a useful reminder that loaded guns, sharp objects and law degrees should be kept out of the reach of children.

-- United States Magistrate Judge Paul Cleary

Laughing Shadows Bead & Design: http://www.laughingshadows.com
Old 05-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Squishy face

And I have decided that this website is no longer funny (cause I thought it was kindof amusing how he was ranting and raving), it is both really irritating and really disgusting. I wish I could change the title of this thread now.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 05-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Top Dog

A serious question now. Is gentling common and actually something you should do to an unfixed dog? I guess I can see doing it to a male, as the body is designed to release semen, and not getting that could mess things up. (Although I would be far more inclined to throw my dog a teddy bear to hump and say 'have at it')
But is there any reason to gentle a female dog? I wasn't aware that they had sex drives, or derived any pleasure from mating. I thought it was just what they did.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:21 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

I really don't know. I didn't know dogs had a clitoris, but he says they do. . .I thought they just mated by instinct and there wasn't any real pleasure from it. Okay, so this is basically a thinking-out-loud, pointless post.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:21 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

OMG Nolu... I just clicked on that link... errrr... at work.... and I think I seriously almost threw up. Some of those paintings were absolutely disturbing. Bamm Bamm says keep this guy far far away from him.

ETA: I think I'm going to have to delete the history on my work computer. I don't want people here to see that I clicked that link and seriously get the wrong idea lol
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle