Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 08-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Dogs Made Easy!

JRT Rattie Mom, (Karen? Lucy? or Holly? )
Cozy is a Yorkshire Terrier. People forget that Yorkies are terriers, but you can be sure she doesn't let ME forget! LOL For proof, I wanted add a larger image of the "Killed Me a Cow" image that is in my avatar to my post, but can't do it. Oh well. Terriers Rock!
Old 08-19-2004, 02:08 AM
Terrier Lover!

Default flyndog Yorkies!

Karen is Mom

.... and I hope you will be able to see which is "Lucy & Holly" when I post this... just finally figured out that I'd put the photo in the "profile" area instead of the "avatar" area!

Now that you told me Cozy is a Yorkie I can tell it in several of the pictures! They just move by so fast, it is hard to get a good focus on them! My first dog (at 18 years old when I moved away from home) was a Yorkshire Terrier. My parents wouldn't allow us to have a dog when we were growing up, and my best friend had a Yorkie... and I wanted one SO bad! When I was finally able to shop for one the only available were from strange lady that had a house full of them. The puppies she had from the last litter were already 6 months old, and lived in a play pen. My Yorkie... Toby was such a sweet little guy... but because of his "strange first 6 months" he had some quirks that always stayed with him.. and eventually killed him at age 5 He HATED being confined to both the house, or a fenced yard.. and ran out the door every chance he got, or would dig under a fence. I had always been SO careful to make sure he didn't escape, but had gotten married, and had a new baby by the time Toby was 5 years old. One day I let him outside to go potty, and got busy with my daughter in the short time he was out, and he dug out of the fence in just 10 minutes, and was killed by a German Shepard dog on the next street over. I never really forgave myself for what happened to Toby... and went almost 20 years without getting another dog! I'm with you... Yorkies are PURE TERRIER... and poor Toby thought he was 12 feet tall! I think Toby was twice the terrier "terrorist" my JRT is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyndog
JRT Rattie Mom, (Karen? Lucy? or Holly?
Cozy is a Yorkshire Terrier. People forget that Yorkies are terriers, but you can be sure she doesn't let ME forget! LOL For proof, I wanted add a larger image of the "Killed Me a Cow" image that is in my avatar to my post, but can't do it. Oh well. Terriers Rock!

Old 08-19-2004, 02:12 AM
Terrier Lover!

Default Photo problem solved!

Thanks Chazhound!

I finally figured out that I'd uploaded my photo to the "profile" area, instead of the "avatar" area! I'm always slow... but determined!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazhound
Hey JRT Rattie MoM,
You can click on the 'user cp' on the menu bar and then click on the 'edit signature' link. In the edit signature box there should be an icon to on the little menu bar to assist you in adding a photo to your signature. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Chazhound