Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 11:17 AM
Just try me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2dogs View Post
Wait Cesar ISN'T a God?? But he's the DOG WHISPERER!! Look how the dogs "respect" him after each episode... doesn't matter what would happen in a few days, weeks, or months when left alone with the owners.

Pffff, whatever people

(and I want a show showing the dogs a few months after Cesar's visit[s])
Yes that would be very interesting.

And I would love a show that punks mr milan.

But then again he is the man 'who put dog training back in the dark ages' so umm go him
Old 05-17-2008, 01:21 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo View Post
ROFLMAO!

You aren't horrible! That sounds like THE BEST television show, ever. : D Can I be the co-host? We can "Punk" Cesar Millan in every episode... running up to him in the street and pinning him down on his side until he becomes "calm & submissive"... violently pointing and "tshhhh"-in at him... stringing him up by a choker... poking and grabbing at him... amazing.
ROFLMFAO.I don't know why people act like he's a god. . .Maxy's right, it's like some sort of bizarre cult, like they're in on the meaning of life and training our dogs to be guides to the gates of heaven and we're not allowed to be in on it unless we all Cesar.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backward_Cinderella View Post
I wish Cesar Milan would just drop of the freaking planet. How did an asshole like that get a TV show??
B.C.

I'm curious what drives judgemental people such as yourself to hate and wish people death.... especially since you've never met this person face-to-face. Might want to investigate the way you point fingers, as when you do so, there are three fingers pointing right back at yourself....

Mod edit

Last edited by Zoom; 05-17-2008 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Top Dog

I highly doubt she meant what you are implying, speaking of judgemental lol.
I highly doubt that most sane people wish CM any actual harm or demise.
But it would be nice if his program and methods could be stopped or just go away, considering all the damage it causes............

hey, do you have some kind of warning system on your pc???? considering that the only time you post is when CM is mentioned
Old 05-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Backward_Cinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcoyote View Post
B.C.

I'm curious what drives judgemental people such as yourself to hate and wish people death.... especially since you've never met this person face-to-face. Might want to investigate the way you point fingers, as when you do so, there are three fingers pointing right back at yourself....

Mod edit
When did I ever say I wanted him to die??? I NEVER said I wanted him to DIE. Dropping off the face of the planet is not the same as dying. What other celebrities have just disappeared? THAT is what I meant by "Dropping off the face of the planet". And I agree with Adjorts. WHO'S judgmental??
Old 05-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Talk about judgmental.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Ho ho ho off.

I like his principles. I really do. Exercise, training, then reward and all that. Be leader of the pack, be assertive - yes yes yes.

Not sure about all his techniques. I don't like those so much.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 05-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Top Dog

Nothing more fun than an ignorant Cesar bash-fest.

Actually, almost all of the anti-Cesar hatred is being spread by a small, yet very vocal (and evangelical) cult-faction withing the dog "training" community...the "Positive Onlys/Purely Positives/Dog Friendlies".

For comments regarding the source of the fearful, closed-minded, cult-like nastiness, I recommend reading the following observations from other experienced professionals who have a few comments of their own to share:

From Roger Hild, founding member of the APDTs' sister organization the Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers (CAPPDT) in Canada, and member of the International Association Of Canine Professionals (IACP):

The International Association of Canine Professionals An organization which supports Cesar.

Please, take the time to read all of the "Interesting Articles", and pay particular attention to the article "Plan B - Kill the Dog" and "Cults in Dog Training?" on Roger's site:

Tsuro Dog Obedience Training and Canine Behavior Consultant

The following is a series of articles exposing the "Dog Friendly" cult movement for what it is:

Mannerly Mutts Dog Training York Maine: Truly Dog (Friendly) Dead's Canine Professional Cert(!?)

From everything I've uncovered, most of the propaganda is being spread by Jean Donaldson, Pat Miller, fellow APDT members, and their faithful cult followers.

IMO, anyone who has to take up this aggressive crusade of malice and misinformation rather than educate on the benefits of their preferred method is unprofessional, scared, and sad.

Bash on little Cesar haters, bash on.

Reward the good, ignore the bad, and always remember to duck during the temper tantrums!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" Albert Einstein

Here's to you, Jane Goodall. So much insight into the mind of a species from someone who's never trained a single chimp.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Twin 2.0

Or the people who...you know what, never mind. I have better things to do with my time than sit here and aruge for the umpteenth time about the pros and cons of jerking and throwing your dog around and calling it training.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 05-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
I like his principles. I really do. Exercise, training, then reward and all that. Be leader of the pack, be assertive - yes yes yes.

Not sure about all his techniques. I don't like those so much.
Ditto that.