Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 07-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Love my pets

I hope you'll be able to find a rescue to help Julie. If I didn't have so many pets, they'd be here right now.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:35 AM
Rusty but Trusty

I hope something works out for my babies. We are on a waiting list for the TLC in Illinois so hopefully soon they'll take them. The Independant Cat Society by us has like over 300 cats the woman said and can't take any more in for quite some time.

Old 07-26-2005, 07:08 AM
BusterLove

Goodluck with taht Julie, Im sitting here with Panda on my lap (i have a mild allergy) my eyes are running and my nose, cant imagine what it must be like foryou.

Goodluck on finding them a new home, i know noone better would look after them.

Old 07-28-2005, 12:59 AM
Rusty but Trusty

when I am near them (Milo especially) my nose gets plugged up and it sounds like I have a cold, my eyes will get itchy and red, and also (cuz he likes to give kisses) my chin will get scratchy and bumpy from where he was licking me. My chin will stay itchy for like two days and my eyes and nose as well.

Old 07-28-2005, 01:29 AM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

where do you live juliefurry ? If you live near GA than I might be able to find them a good home? What kind of cats are they ?
Old 07-28-2005, 01:53 AM
Rusty but Trusty

I live in Indiana. Their pictures are posted in this thread. They are just ordinary housecats, one long hair and one short hair. The female is 2, she's spayed and declawed on all four paws, and the male is 1 and is neutered and declawed on all four paws.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:01 AM
BusterLove

did u declaw them or a previous owner

Old 07-29-2005, 12:33 AM
Rusty but Trusty

my husband made me get them declawed on all four claw. We only had Gina done on the front two and then when we had our daughter he insisted the back ones get done. Then we got Milo after we had our daughter so he had all four done. I don't see the need for all four but my husband was being a big butt about it.

Old 07-29-2005, 02:35 AM
BusterLove

ohk, ohhh, sorry but i think i have a grudge against your husband. are they exclusivley indoors cats?

Old 08-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Rusty but Trusty

yeah they stay indoors all the time. They don't like being outside. He had a bad thing happen with his old cat and it used to scratch him and everybody else with the back claws so he made me get them all taken off. I do have so good news though the TLC shelter is willing to take them and we're going to drop them off tomorrow (I'm sort of sad about it though). I know it's best for them because they are starting to get wierd being down in the basement all the time but I'm just worried about them. The other shelter wouldn't take them because they freaked out when we got there and they said they weren't adoptable.