Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-16-2004, 10:22 PM
Ripley Girl

My Ripley and Nala are the same. When I same grandma their ears go up and they run to the window. Squirrel and they are headed for the back door. Ripley will get any toy I ask for. She has several tennis balls and she will get them by color. All her toys are kept in a basket (so we try) and I'll ask her to get her new toy that we got a day ago or so and she will. At night when we go to bed she'll lay there and chew on a bone, we turn off the tv and tell her good night Ripley, it's night night time and she stops chewing and goes to sleep. Dogs are smarter than some humans I know.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Puppy Dog

Oh yes, these dogs are smart, my hubby and I have to look for different words to mean the "W" word. We have to say things like "stroll" or we started saying walk backwards (klaw) and at times they even still get it. Cookie is off limits too unless you are asking them to do something to get one. Smarties is what they are.

My bichons Gidget & Dexter own me