Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-06-2008, 07:10 PM
bnwalker2's Avatar
bnwalker2 bnwalker2 is offline
My house is a zoo
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,790
Default

Bamm is soooo handsome!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-06-2008, 07:37 PM
sisco16's Avatar
sisco16 sisco16 is offline
koda bear
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fond Du lac, Wisconsin.
Posts: 700
Default

The pics are great. love the one of im catching the treat. I know you said he is most likely akita but everytime i look at pics of him I see husky in him his body frame is built like a husky and hes slim just like koda. He has many qualities of a husky some of these could be akita but not all.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Juicy's Avatar
Juicy Juicy is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,664
Default

lol great pics
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-06-2008, 10:45 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
Oh no... closeup
I LOVE this one. My mom and I were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over it earlier tonight.. he's such a handsome little pup. That was when I was holding him by your apartment and we were waiting for you to catch up.. hence such an intense look. I think he is beginning to get the idea that when I walk him you'll be back as long as you two aren't separated for very long.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-07-2008, 10:35 AM
skittledoo's Avatar
skittledoo skittledoo is offline
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisco16 View Post
The pics are great. love the one of im catching the treat. I know you said he is most likely akita but everytime i look at pics of him I see husky in him his body frame is built like a husky and hes slim just like koda. He has many qualities of a husky some of these could be akita but not all.

He mayy have akita or he may have some husky... I'm not 100% sure on the exact mix his mother was. His dad was a purebred Border Collie (probably working bred) and his mother was said to be a Sheltie/Lab cross. She may have had husky... or akita... or something else... not sure...

Whatever he is... he's perfect... well... almost lol
__________________
Joey- Ibizan Hound
Cricket- Mexican Street dog (we think Xolo mix)
Bamm- BC mix
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-07-2008, 10:37 AM
skittledoo's Avatar
skittledoo skittledoo is offline
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I LOVE this one. My mom and I were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over it earlier tonight.. he's such a handsome little pup. That was when I was holding him by your apartment and we were waiting for you to catch up.. hence such an intense look. I think he is beginning to get the idea that when I walk him you'll be back as long as you two aren't separated for very long.

Ya I've noticed he really likes you. He seems to know you're coming over because he goes absolutely bananas when you get to the front door. Out of all my friends, I think you are his favorite.
__________________
Joey- Ibizan Hound
Cricket- Mexican Street dog (we think Xolo mix)
Bamm- BC mix
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,556
Default

Aww! I feel so loved. It's probably because he associates me with all sorts of fun stuff.. whenever I come over we go do something.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-07-2008, 01:13 PM
skittledoo's Avatar
skittledoo skittledoo is offline
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Aww! I feel so loved. It's probably because he associates me with all sorts of fun stuff.. whenever I come over we go do something.
That's probably it exactly... oh I need to post a thread about his first Petco experience... *runs along to do so*
__________________
Joey- Ibizan Hound
Cricket- Mexican Street dog (we think Xolo mix)
Bamm- BC mix
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-07-2008, 01:23 PM
dogforever dogforever is offline
Puppy Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 91
Default

aah! great pictures. Bamm is handsome.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-07-2008, 04:03 PM
SarahFair's Avatar
SarahFair SarahFair is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monroe
Posts: 1,948
Default

cuuuuuuuuuuuuute
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site